Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asked AI “why are some men cucks?”

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Kek it gave me a textbook IT answer
The term "cuck" or "cuckold" is a derogatory slang term used to describe men who are perceived as weak, submissive, or emasculated, often in the context of their romantic relationships or sexual behavior. It is important to note that this term is generally considered offensive and derogatory.

However, it is not accurate or fair to make broad generalizations about individuals or groups of people based on a derogatory term. Men, like all individuals, are complex and varied, and it is not productive or respectful to label or stereotype them in this way.

It is important to approach individuals with empathy and understanding, recognizing that everyone has their own experiences, motivations, and circumstances that shape their behavior and attitudes. Rather than making assumptions or judgments based on stereotypes or offensive terms, we should strive to treat all people with kindness and respect.

Kek it gave me a textbook IT answer
men in the western soyciety mutated to cucks in the last decades because they nothing have to worry about. No war, only simple situations etc.
Because of that the white people in cuckrope are getting to outnumberer in some years by sands.
Me fo myself are an incel but I would never let me cucked in any case.

this chat gpt is more bluepilled than the whole IT crew