Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asked a foid I know what she was doing this weekend and she replied with this

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
"I’m busy. Seeing a new man who is taking up my weekends"

It's so over, she might as well have taken a knife out and cut my balls off.

having people from your life just disappear into company of other, better people is ropefuel

Well? Orbiters are disposable.

having people from your life just disappear into company of other, better people is ropefuel

"Cycle People" are vile, aren't they?

You talking to a foid already mogs me

she's getting railed by chad, why did that surprised you anyway, every whore only lives to jump on chad's cock

She is telling you that she is a whore, saved you a lot of time tbh.

she's getting railed by chad, why did that surprised you anyway, every whore only lives to jump on chad's cock
18C1FAD9 BD31 4570 BFE2 F410749BB489

If they talk about chad they refer to them as "man" but peers they refer to as "guy". Infantile mindset tbh

I noticed similar threads today so thought I'd bump this.

This shit is MAJOR suifuel, I'm not fully LDAR mode but I suppose I can understand the appeal.

"I’m busy. Seeing a new man who is taking up my weekends"

It's so over, she might as well have taken a knife out and cut my balls off.
lol wow now this is the real blackpill

this is utterly openly pushing it in your face she is literally rubbing her ass in your face then denying you

cut the bitch off

seh literally shes you as some kind of eunach

pathetic get rid

If they talk about chad they refer to them as "man" but peers they refer to as "guy". Infantile mindset tbh
This. So fucking brutal.

She could have said: "I'm seeing someone" or something but she explicitly states "I'm seeing a MAN" to be extra cruel, implying that she doesn't regard you as a real man.

May as well have said: "Today this brutal, strong beast will be balls deeps inside me and I will moan like a bunny and I would NEVER want to experience that with you hahaha. Loser!"

Last edited:
I haven't messaged her since. Which is probably exactly what she wanted

Based mod rnb tyrone-cel :feelsmusic:
you have to lampoon her before the rejection

you have to call out her whoring and outright state dont talk to me again

Nah. I'm not a burn-my-bridges cel
what lol she wont change dude

she will always see you as the fool

so you are blue pilled i see

much reading needs to be done by you sir

what lol she wont change dude

she will always see you as the fool

so you are blue pilled i see

much reading needs to be done by you sir
Nah. Even a friendzoned foid is of worth to me.

Call me cucked or whatever, I ain't a fag

Nah. Even a friendzoned foid is of worth to me.

Call me cucked or whatever, I ain't a fag
you are cucked yes which is sadly blue pilled

yuou are a pawn in her game of aquiring white knights to shower he with attention and presents waiting for crumbs of pussy

this is what i dont get

this fixation on one girl when she treats you like shit

literally move on there are fucking hundreds of girls in your area you could try

why waste time on this obvious whore

??? Bro, I haven't messaged her in like 2 weeks

you like sucking guys dicks ok cool, it's on you. This is an inclusive group here
literally move on there are fucking hundreds of girls in your area you could try
Ahahaha nope, another ignorantcel unaware of demographics

??? Bro, I haven't messaged her in like 2 weeks

you like sucking guys dicks ok cool, it's on you. This is an inclusive group here
You should do anything you see fit in order to ascend. Do not give up just yet, even if your peers around here tell you you are a cuck for it. Many guys are lost and want to drag everyone down with them. I've been an incel for years but I know I don't want to be stuck in this position forever. Good luck brocel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back