Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ask yourself: Will women and society give you more for less in the future or less for more in the future?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Now ask yourself why chose the answer you did and how much different will things be in the future. Will that difference be good or bad?

less for more of course. they will hunt all incels down and throw them in camps

less for more of course. they will hunt all incels down and throw them in camps
I would trust them to put us all in camps. But they need our economic power and running camps is expensive. Also, many Incels are professionals in their jobs(STEM), they can't conpensate this. They need us to wageslave so they can transfer our money to foids.

I heard that they might put extra tax fees on single men fuck this shit man i need a freaking gun right now

I would trust them to put us all in camps. But they need our economic power and running camps is expensive. Also, many Incels are professionals in their jobs(STEM), they can't conpensate this. They need us to wageslave so they can transfer our money to foids.
Cucks will argue against you and say "but... but women already have jobs, they can earn money!"

The purpose of keeping incels "free" is having them function as sexless wageslaves for both the transfer of money to foids and to keep economic productivity high enough.
That's why the media is always running stories about how bad it is that males are not participating in the labor force as much and playing video games more.

I heard that they might put extra tax fees on single men fuck this shit man i need a freaking gun right now
If they somehow pass a tax on single males but exempt single females from it it's a bad sign.
And worse thing is it could come from any kind of government be it liberal, conservative or authoritarian.