Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ask normies what they are doing in their free time

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
Maybe the NPC theory is correct, if it takes time for them to tell you, then the NPC theory is correct
Try to also spend time with a normie and see what he actually does, I remember going to normie's home
at a younger age, and I never understood what they are doing when nobody is with them
even when I invited them to my house it was kinda boring

first time, or free time?

Netflix and Instagram.

jfl as if we are any better

Only try-hard normies need a personality,rest can just copy what Chad does in his free time expect they dont have girls under their arms 24/7 so they browse social media to Cope

Netflix is literally the only thing they do

Netflix is literally the only thing they do
No wonder they are so retarded, I feel like netflix really effected me mentally for the worse in my failed-normie stages,
it's fucking shit

I don’t want to ask them

they are coping just like us fighting an up hill battle against other normies for the attention of one foid, normies are just delusional bluepilled hedons trying to get whatever pussy they can by any means necessary
Unlike normies we have zero success with foids while get the bare minimum or chads sloppy seconds

I have no clue what they do

All my previous non chad housemates have netflix playing constantly, sometimes paying attention, sometimes just spacing out on the couch but it's always on.

Drinking alcohol and social media and work. That's literally it.

I spent my early 20s hobbymaxing and these normies just can't believe how many things I can do.