Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ask me questions about how it is to live in a third world country called Brazil

DoomerGuy831

DoomerGuy831

Lonely
★★★
ask me and i will respond, a original braziliancel

is it worst that living in poland?

Don't have to, already live there, nigga :feelsYall:

Are Brazilian women hot? :ahegao: :ahegao:
You don't see a lot of landwhales around, like in the US.

Most of the foids you see walking around are really hot.

All cracker/tyrone only though.

are you white or black ?

Is it dangerous?

It should be easier to ascend in Brazil due to the lower physical attractiveness of the overall population unless you live in a highly competitive place.
They only like bad guys, I think it more difficult to ascend here than in the usa.

Do you feel like it's overcrowded ? What your country should do ? Thoughts about Bolsonaro ?

Do you feel like it's overcrowded ? What your country should do ? Thoughts about Bolsonaro ?
Bolsonaro was a great president, but the normie majority overthrew him, now the stacys reproduce a lot, there are people here in everywhere, it's horrible

ask me and i will respond, a original braziliancel
You don't see a lot of landwhales around, like in the US.

Most of the foids you see walking around are really hot.

All cracker/tyrone only though.
how do you braziliancels feel about every day being almost the same length? where i live days can have almost 18 hours of daytime in june (4.30AM-10PM) and only 7 hours in december (8.45AM-3.45PM) due to our high latitude, while in brazil it seems like all days have exactly 12 hours of daytime because of how close to the equator the region is

how do you braziliancels feel about every day being almost the same length? where i live days can have almost 18 hours of daytime in june (4.30AM-10PM) and only 7 hours in december (8.45AM-3.45PM) due to our high latitude, while in brazil it seems like all days have exactly 12 hours of daytime because of how close to the equator the region is

People really like routine here, but now they're back with the idea of daylight saving time

Do u like living there or would u move somewhere in future?

Are there metropolitan cities?

Is it socially conservative/liberal?

Are Brazilian Chad's common?

Do u like living there or would u move somewhere in future?

Are there metropolitan cities?

Is it socially conservative/liberal?

Are Brazilian Chad's common?
I plan to move to the usa or germany in the future.

yes, we have metropolitan cities

the country is more liberal, but i am conservative

they dont are suckers as in the US, the real problem is the stacys

Do a meet up with @Govid_Dorious and go on a crusade against ethnigs

Where could a white man move to without worrying about being beheaded by the cartel or dealing with racist mestizos

Where could a white man move to without worrying about being beheaded by the cartel or dealing with racist mestizos
to South, Santa Catarina is like 99% white with white-only cities full of germans

to South, Santa Catarina is like 99% white with white-only cities full of germans
real, I've always lived in the south and I can confirm this, myself have close German descent

55593.jpg

any state in the south, parana, santa catarina or rio grande do sul
Do the mestizos in Brazil actually consider themselves white or is that just part of the grift so they can get close to white people?

Are mezitzos as racist as niggers towards white folks?

Also do the foids actually like white men or is it a gift to get them out of favelas?

Do the mestizos in Brazil actually consider themselves white or is that just part of the grift so they can get close to white people?

Are mezitzos as racist as niggers towards white folks?

Also do the foids actually like white men or is it a gift to get them out of favelas?
the mestizos consider them brown, half white and half black

the mestizos is more racist them white people

foids generally prefer blacks in here

Isnt the only thing yall do 24 hours drink tequilla and party and fuck