Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ask me anything

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
bored as fuck so ask me anything. im a nolifecel so ill probably respond within a few minutes, if not even quicker.

I have a thread like this.

Do you think that you'll eacape inceldom?
Where are you from / how old?

Facade said:
I have a thread like this.

Do you think that you'll eacape inceldom?
Where are you from / how old?

link it.

probably not because i will never approach a girl (my reasons are twofold; 1: autism/social anxiety and zero social skills/confidence fucks up everything i do socially and i dont plan on getting rejected. 2: i believe we should stop chasing as all it does is give the female even more power and make them feel more entitled.)

im 17 yrs old, live in uk and KHV. i was a slayer in primary school and got a pity hug by an older girl in secondary school but thats about it lol.

Hunter said:
link it.

probably not because i will never approach a girl (my reasons are twofold; 1: autism/social anxiety and zero social skills/confidence fucks up everything i do socially and i dont plan on getting rejected. 2: i believe we should stop chasing as all it does is give the female even more power and make them feel more entitled.)

im 17 yrs old, live in uk and KHV. i was a slayer in primary school and got a pity hug by an older girl in secondary school but thats about it lol.

We are quite similar (I'm also a teen with social anxiety) I only got some hugs from drunk etacies (The way they hug children) I also feel extremely intimidated by hot girls

I always want to know if everyone else is as lame as me and doesn't leave or socialize much. Do you have any irl friends? What about in high School?

What's the situation with your family? Siblings? Do you all get along? I have a fairly normal family I guess but have found that to,be kind of uncommon here.

Facade said:
We are quite similar (I'm also a teen with social anxiety) I only got some hugs from drunk etacies (The way they hug children) I also feel extremely intimidated by hot girls

lol i am a total recluse so i dont even know if i have been near a drunk stacy. literally. never ever beeen to parties etc. im not that intimidated by hot girls, if anything im intimidated by looking like a creep when walking behind or next to them.

will you give me money

EmergencyRope said:
I always want to know if everyone else is as lame as me and doesn't leave or socialize much. Do you have any irl friends? What about in high School?

What's the situation with your family? Siblings? Do you all get along? I have a fairly normal family I guess but have found that to,be kind of uncommon here.

family? dont give a s*** my mother(rightfully so), dont care much for my siblings except my older sister who is slowly turning more and more into a normie(not a stacy though) as the years pass, i get on well with my dad now after not seeing him for half a decade. 

friends? currently i only have acquaintances and fake friends in my college(uk college so basically the last half of high school equivalent), maybe 1 or 2 outside of my class, i had like 2 more somewhat real friends but they left last year and i never got to say a proper goodbye as i finished the college term early due to hospital. i have quite a circle of old friends from my last year of secondary school althoigh we rarely see each other and talk online anymore besides 1 of them.

SeifEsteem said:
will you give me money

if you give me more money in return

What has been the most memorable experience for you? And at what point of your life, were you at your most happiest?

idkwattodowithlife said:
What has been the most memorable experience for you? And at what point of your life, were you at your most happiest?

memorable? damn thats a tricky question. my life is full of crazy and memorable shit. recently, probably being diagnosed with cancer.

happiest? when i passed my gcses summer of 2016. i thought there was literally no way i could have passed english with a c for the three months inbetween end of exams and results. if i didnt pass english i would have failed gcses and if i failed gcses i would have been kicked out and disowned. to this day i still believe that the examiner rigged me to pass.

does your mom know you're gay?

Hunter said:
memorable? damn thats a tricky question. my life is full of crazy and memorable shit. recently, probably being diagnosed with cancer.

happiest? when i passed my gcses summer of 2016. i thought there was literally no way i could have passed english with a c for the three months inbetween end of exams and results. if i didnt pass english i would have failed gcses and if i failed gcses i would have been kicked out and disowned. to this day i still believe that the examiner rigged me to pass.

Are you finally Cancer free? What type of Cancer was it ? Was it Genetic?

Facade said:
Are you finally Cancer free? What type of Cancer was it ? Was it Genetic?

stage 4 lymphoma cancer. not genetic i dont think. was a pain in the ass but pretty mild though compared to the shit like where you only have 4 months left to live etc. and im cancer free now.

Hunter said:
happiest? when i passed my gcses summer of 2016. i thought there was literally no way i could have passed english with a c for the three months inbetween end of exams and results. if i didnt pass english i would have failed gcses and if i failed gcses i would have been kicked out and disowned. to this day i still believe that the examiner rigged me to pass.
Well... Sorry to hear about that, be sure to use Chemo, and other means to get reduce the cancer.

I'm guessing you're a UKcel (I'm an Auscel, myself). I think that's great to hear about you passing English, yeah dude I also find English to be hardest subject for me at school, back at those times...

Are you ever planning to go to university? If so, what are you going to be studying?

Hunter said:
stage 4 lymphoma cancer. not genetic i dont think. was a pain in the ass but pretty mild though compared to the shit like where you only have 4 months left to live etc. and im cancer free now.

That's good to hear. Cancer is not the worst disease you can get but it's certainly not a joke.Being healthy is one of the best things in life.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Well... Sorry to hear about that, be sure to use Chemo, and other means to get reduce the cancer.

I'm guessing you're a UKcel (I'm an Auscel, myself). I think that's great to hear about you passing English, yeah dude I also find English to be hardest subject for me at school, back at those times...

Are you ever planning to go to university? If so, what are you going to be studying?

im a ukcel. im cancer free so i only have to go once every three months for scans. thanks, english was a pain in the ass. worst subject for me because of the difficulty.

ill probably go to uni to study i.t

You need to get a good weeaboo picture to fit in

No picture?

If you don't care google "Lord of cinder" and use that

ArtoriasWolf said:
No picture?

If you don't care google "Lord of cinder" and use that

?

what do you mean no picture?

Hunter said:
?

what do you mean no picture?

You don't have a profile picture.

the worst thing a female did to you?

How fast will you respond?

nausea said:
the worst thing a female did to you?

hard question. probably something my mom did but i cant pinpoint exactly what.

QuantumDummy said:
How fast will you respond?

now

What is the meaning of life?

And will I ever find a loving girlfriend?

And what are the next weeks winning lottery tickets?

Also does free will exist?

will my sis give me her punani?

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

Tempus, you should know already. There is none.

Kointo said:
Tempus, you should know already. There is none.

crying-boy.jpg

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WClssOEBygk&t=6s[/video]

It's simple.

have you guys been diagnosed with SA by a medic?

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

And will I ever find a loving girlfriend?

And what are the next weeks winning lottery tickets?

Also does free will exist?

meaning of life? nothing

will i ever find a loving girlfriend? probably not, i refuse to approach them and im practically a mgtow. also im quite shallow.

idk

free will? nope, were all destined to do something.

nausea said:
have you guys been diagnosed with SA by a medic?

no but i literally shake uncontrollably in most social situations, i once attempted a speech for class and ended up mumbling, stuttering, shaking etc.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Favorite legume?

dunno