Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ask me anything (within the rules of this site)

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
go ahead guys.

Would you let a foid suffocate you between her thighs

Would you let a foid suffocate you between her thighs
I would enjoy having her thighs wrapped around me, but I am not into anything life threatening such as choking

What is the meaning of Life ?

I would enjoy having her thighs wrapped around me, but I am not into anything life threatening such as choking
What about being her foot rest

how many cups of water do u drink a day

Why do you enjoy being dominated by females?

Why do you enjoy being dominated by females?
Its been discussed many times with me and @Blacktarpill @Weeb25 @LiterallyASoyboy and other femdomcels.

Its been discussed many times with me and @Blacktarpill @Weeb25 @LiterallyASoyboy and other femdomcels.
It's over for us tbh.

It's over for you

Why are you using that cucked gif as your profile picture?

Why are you using that cucked gif as your profile picture?
I pretend the blond haired guy is me, so whenever I am here, I get to see myself get owned by a hot, strong, blue-haired woman! I think I timed the amount of time she beats me in a minute . I think it is around 20 times! So in an hour, she pins my arm down around 1200 times!! Soo hott!!! :heart:

I pretend the blond haired guy is me, so whenever I am here, I get to see myself get owned by a hot, strong, blue-haired woman! I think I timed the amount of time she beats me in a minute . I think it is around 20 times! So in an hour, she pins my arm down around 1200 times!! Soo hott!!! :heart:
Tbh thats pretty cucked

Do you hate foids?
The only kind of women I don't hate only exist in the realm of fantasy
I also wouldn't hate a woman that doesn't hate me

Are u fatcel, Do u fap, are u low T, do u diet(if so which one), what ehtnciity r u? are u euro or usa or other coutry?

What is your favorite food to eat?

Don't say ramen.

Would you ever go ER?

Do you mog @Blacktarpill and @angrycurrycel ?

what is your opinion regarding ovaltine?

Would you rather kill yourself or commit suicide? (You better answer)

dont do either

Would you get pegged by a dominatrix

tell us your 10 top animus

Within rules blet. Not asking. Asking for help is against rules

What is your favorite food to eat?
Don't say ramen.
I don't like ramen. It is just salt. I love meat and potatoes. Best thing ever..
tell us your 5 top animus
1.Prison School
2. Brynhildr in the Darkness
3. Planetes
4. MM
5. Moribito Guardian of the Spirit
Are u fatcel, Do u fap, are u low T, do u diet(if so which one), what ehtnciity r u? are u euro or usa or other coutry?
I get fat in the winter and I lose weight in the summer. I cannot build muscle easily. I don't diet but I eat healthy and avoid processed food. I get my meat and potatoes local and fresh. I have a small garden where I grow tomatoes and cucumbers. I do my best to avoid eating food from corporate death farms controlled by the evil elites

Last edited: