Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Ask Cuckit] My fiancé cheated on me in my car and gave me and std, any advice?

Mistake number one = engaging a female who likes to go to parties.

This guy deserved everything lmfao. Imagine getting married in this generation. Specially to a dumb cunt who's clearly giving off red flags. Any girl who parties is a whore no questions asked.

She's not yours, it was just your turn.

This is exactly what should happen with sexually active people. I wish all of them fuck up and die of STD's.

Inceltears ignoring this...

One positive thing about being an inkwell is not having to deal with this shit.

Hopefully antibiotic resistant std will make these degenerate sex havers sterile so they wont pollite society with more degenerates.

Hopefully antibiotic resistant std will make these degenerate sex havers sterile so they wont pollite society with more degenerates.
Not over for geneticenginneringcels

JFL, some of the soyfags are saying shit like “if she cheated on you, then it’s probably your fault” :soy::soy::soy::feelstastyman:

Any advice?
Go ER

JFL at enabling cucks
JFL at foids having rights

Obligatory: this is what awaits when you ascend.

This blue pilled cuck is gonna find out the hard way that all women are whores.

> she didn't know if she wanted a relationship

It was over from the beginning, women NEVER say this or ANY VARIANT to Chad.

When a woman likes you, she wants nothing else BUT an EXCLUSIVE relationship.

> she didn't know if she wanted a relationship

It was over from the beginning, women NEVER say this or ANY VARIANT to Chad.

When a woman likes you, she wants nothing else BUT an EXCLUSIVE relationship.
Life isn’t worth living if you aren’t Chad

The reason that your fiancé probably “cheated” on you is because that she simply met a man with a better personality, better hobbies and he probably showers and respects women more.

I don’t even know why you call it “cheating”, I think she made a simple mistake at most, it’s 2019, just because she’s your “fiancé” does not mean that you are entitled to her body or sex which means that she can have sex with anyone she wants to.

Edit: Yikes, so many triggered neckbeard Incels downvoting me, take this as some advice and get out of moms basement
:feelskek::feelsgah:

This guy deserved everything lmfao. Imagine getting married in this generation. Specially to a dumb cunt who's clearly giving off red flags. Any girl who parties is a whore no questions asked.