Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ask an incel

jddi7smi

jddi7smi

foidxtermination officER
★★★★★
How do you think ask an incel will end up for this place

I hope it gets nuked before I self-nuke my acc

(just got banned from it tho kek)

Last edited:
It will probably go defunct eventually once the novelty wears off.

I hope it gets nuked before I self-nuke my acc
I don't know what the faggots who are posting in it thinking right now lol
And they ask the most stupid wanna be sympathize with incels questions wtf does do u think look is everything type of question is lol

From what i see its only visited by blackpilled normies and borderline incels who actually agree with us. It will die with time when no one will care.

it will be banned in the futur, no need to make a 1000 threads about this section anymore

I don't know what the faggots who are posting in it thinking right now lol
And they ask the most stupid wanna be synthetic with incels questions wtf does do u think look is everything type of question is lol
The idea is simply very bad, it's not understandable why it got introduced except to destroy the whole forum.

Its cucked and i dont get it
People are saying traffic but so few question threads are made

The idea is simply very bad, it's not understandable why it got introduced except to destroy the whole forum.
What is the idea of having a non incel in a place for incels soon there would be foids and cucks all over the place

I don't understand it it piss me off wtf does a non incel doing in a place for incels what does this even mean lol is this won't be banned u gotta watch out cause this place is gonna get fucked down

What is the idea of having a non incel in a place for incels soon there would be foids and cucks all over the place
I think it's still possible to save the site, if every account created since this section appeared gets nuked, and if the section itself gets nuked too.
But it doesn't seem like the staff wants it.

Tehmemories dating application

Lots of normies signed up but I am guessing a lot of their questions didn't make the cut. :feelskek:

I think it's still possible to save the site, if every account created since this section appeared gets nuked, and if the section itself gets nuked too.
But it doesn't seem like the staff wants it.
The idea even piss me off alone a non incel here lol

I don't understand it it piss me off wtf does a non incel doing in a place for incels what does this even mean lol is this won't be banned u gotta watch out cause this place is gonna get fucked down
Everyone should get banned from it

From what i see its only visited by blackpilled normies and borderline incels who actually agree with us. It will die with time when no one will care.
It seems to be that way, but there are bluepillers claiming “muh sociology”.

Users who are viewing this thread
@Goosecel
@Animecel2D
@Pariahcel
@Grim_Reaper
@Puppeter
@Robb97
@Ci Jey
@glowIntheDark
@CHOoseWisely123
@CroatianManlet
@Gymcel
@Foreveralone
@Mecoja
@cripplecel
@5ft4ropeconnoisseur
... and 5 more.

I just want to die

Say shit users don't be shy lol

nothing ever happens, but it wouldnt surprise me if ITcucks started raiding us

nothing ever happens, but it wouldnt surprise me if ITcucks started raiding us
Bro I can assure you if shit wasn't already hard this place is gonna get fucked wait for it

@Pariahcel
One of the main appealing factors for this site to me is the non-attendance rule on foids and LGBT, seeing as how indoctrinated by jew media most people are on "incels" it's only a matter of time before a cavalcade of feminists and IT jerks compromise the section and start troll threads or raid.

One of the main appealing factors for this site to me is the non-attendance rule on foids and LGBT, seeing as how indoctrinated by jew media most people are on "incels" it's only a matter of time before a cavalcade of feminists and IT jerks compromise the section and start troll threads or raid.
Exactly we ain't seeing nothing yet this will be blown up this place will soon be shitted on by every anti incel out there it gonna be a living hell for us in here lol

@Goosecel
@Animecel2D
@Pariahcel
@Grim_Reaper
@Puppeter
@Robb97
@Ci Jey
@glowIntheDark
@CHOoseWisely123
@CroatianManlet
@Gymcel