Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ask an incel is a missed oportunity

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
It was a missed oportunity to spread blackpill from a truecel standpoint since most blackpill mainstream content (tiktok) is owned by Chads.

Ask an Incel was practically r/braincels. A place in which truecels could share info with normies. Legendary Nation whose annihilation led to .is.

But Once again, fakecels tried to gapekeep this community despite foids and non-incels could have been kept in "Ask an incel", subforum.

Now .is is just a bunch of "water wet" instead share blackpill with non-blackpilled incels and normies in general.

IMHO the problem was normies being allowed to have accounts here. If it was just anonymous questions it would have been fun i think.

IMHO the problem was normies being allowed to have accounts here. If it was just anonymous questions it would have been fun i think.
But they can only participate in "Ask an Incel subforum". Hell even banned incel members were allowed there.

It was a nice combination between .is and r/braincels.

Nobody cares. They only start caring when inceoldom affects them in some way.

the problem was normies being allowed to have accounts here. If it was just anonymous questions it would have been fun i think.
Agree with this. The fact that they let these niggas take usernames for themselves, be immune to insults, and even post while banned was infuriating

They could just look shit on the incel wiki :feelsjuice:. I do agree tho, it would’ve been interesting if implemented correctly

if you are so desperate to simp and orbit online foids reddit is always open

I would say simply lurking on this forum is enough to blackpill someone. They don't even need to register. If we need to debate normies to convince them of the blackpill, chances are they won't listen to what we have to say.

tbh i liked it but aslong as there's real blue pilled incels and not just some incels in denial and sexless normies, i was waiting for foids to ask questions but it seems no one wanted that to happen.
also there's no need to blackpill people, everyone is blackpilled