Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ask a Chad for Help

itsmemario

itsmemario

Banned
-
I have a sort of friend at the gym, typical alpha Chand. I told him about the black pill already and he seems to be understanding and asked me if i want to hand out sometimes with his group of friends. So fare i was too much a pussy to acept the invitation but i think i should ask him if he can help with my situation. What do you think?

Just orbit Chad theory.

You can ask him, but it wont score a beautfiul blonde for you

Instead it will be a cruel humiliation hanging around chads who get pussy like water while youre the loner whos always sitting in the corner

Just choke on chad chode theory

There is no such thing as pussy osmosis for incels.

I have a sort of friend at the gym, typical alpha Chand. I told him about the black pill already and he seems to be understanding and asked me if i want to hand out sometimes with his group of friends. So fare i was too much a pussy to acept the invitation but i think i should ask him if he can help with my situation. What do you think?
It can't hurt your already miserable situation, so I'd say do it

You can ask him, but it wont score a beautfiul blonde for you

Instead it will be a cruel humiliation hanging around chads who get pussy like water while youre the loner whos always sitting in the corner
Idk, women might use him to get to his chad friend.

Just orbit Chad theory.

and watch as he takes all the girls, OP should do it if he wants to blackpilled. JFL if you think this will help you ascend tho.

Yes hang out with him, and yes he can help you.