Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asians have really bad head to body ratio

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
There are a few Asians working out at my gym. Their muscles are nice but they always give manlet/framelet vibe with their big heads. In fact their frame is not that bad if they stand next to whites but their head is just oversized, making their proportions look ridiculous.

I have short legs, long torso and big head. I never do physical activities like dancing (in public) because I look comical when I'm doing it. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have short legs, long torso and big head. I never do physical activities like dancing (in public) because I look comical when I'm doing it. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I am just scrawny and short, other than that everything is fine I guess.
I can workout to grow muscles but my height will always foil me from ascending.

It's neoteny, babies also have big heads, long torso and short legs.

Is this why people condescend me, toy with me, treat me like a child, and don't take me seriously because I register as a child in their mind because of how neotenous I look?

Is this why people condescend me, toy with me, treat me like a child, and don't take me seriously because I register as a child in their mind because of how neotenous I look?
Yes :feelsrope:

yes east asians are most neotenized race
tho nordics and slavs are after them

shit forget about sea who are very neotenized

@IchWillSterben are you living in germany
are there a lot of blacks, turks and asians ?

i think there is no future for the ricemen until genetic editing.
the neoteny and physical weakness is only too apparent.
plastic surgery is a shitty proxy for genetic editing that lacks imagination and only copies other races.
if we throw off western control, east asians can use our collective iqs to become something strange, beautiful, alien, and powerful.

How the average foid views asian men.

i think there is no future for the ricemen until genetic editing.
the neoteny and physical weakness is only too apparent.
plastic surgery is a shitty proxy for genetic editing that lacks imagination and only copies other races.
if we throw off western control, east asians can use our collective iqs to become something strange, beautiful, alien, and powerful.
If gene editing becomes a thing rich Asians will just make their children white.

If gene editing becomes a thing rich Asians will just make their children white.
there's a class of beauty above white.
white isn't the end point of human beauty.
if we can imagine more beautiful people as in anime, we can transcend whiteness.

there's a class of beauty above white.
white isn't the end point of human beauty.
if we can imagine more beautiful people as in anime, we can transcend whiteness.
The closest irl thing to that are probably Kpop idols. Even if gene editing made all Asian men look like that it wouldn't help much since that's way too feminine for other races. And there a ton of noodlewhores who would prefer a below average white over a Kpop idol.

The closest irl thing to that are probably Kpop idols. Even if gene editing made all Asian men look like that it wouldn't help much since that's way too feminine for other races. And there a ton of noodlewhores who would prefer a below average white over a Kpop idol.
it's an intractable problem that requires difficult solutions.
we need to edit the traitorism gene out of the asian x chromosome; this will also save the bad genetic half of ricemen who are white-worshiping.
it's only a pipe dream but technology is advanced so fast it may be possible if whites keep up their distaste for gene editing (which they try to stop because they are currently on top of the natural order) and china has no such moral qualms.