Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asians are ugly, if you are from US, move to Mexico, whites have same priviliges der

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,645
if i lived in US, id easily move to live in Mexico, cheaper to live, easier to find good job with US college education, South American LOVE white guys. White skin has same effect in South America as in Asia.

Id LTR some Mexican girl at an instant, they are much more fun, easier going, interesting, temperamented, hot. 

Mexico-Women.jpg


451438076.jpg


mexico-girl-1.jpg


1055155733.jpg
 
Whites can't be incel.
 
Hlaf girls are white and 1st girl is a stacy.
 
Native american womam are BEUATIFUL AS FUCK.

They easily mog white woman.

Idk if im saying this because im black and i prefer black and indigenous woman over whites, but thats what i think.
 
torujo said:
third pic is an irani girl

yeah, but she looks exactly like stereotypical mexican, so adder her der


RealestFakecel said:
FYK that flag is IRAN


yup, the chick is proly mexican tho


KilluminoidBR said:
Native american womam are BEUATIFUL AS FUCK.

They easily mog white woman.

Idk if im saying this because im black and i prefer black and indigenous woman over whites, but thats what i think.

yeah, some of them are amazing
 
Good luck finding drinkable water that won't kill you. The picture you're showing are models plastered with fake up. Don't fall for it like I did.


RageAgainstTDL said:
Whites can't be incel.

Fuck off.
 
lol the average girl in mexico is fat and brown, some girls in north mexico are good looking because they have european heritage
 
torujo said:
lol the average girl in mexico is fat and brown, some girls in north mexico are good looking because they have european heritage

if u dont want to be virgin and have gf, u dont get to choose, otherwise volcel, and nah, there are shit loads of stunning chicks.
 
RageAgainstTDL said:
Whites can't be incel.

Get rekt.

Also OP weren't you the same guy who said yesterday moving countries to get laid is cope?
 
torujo said:
lol the average girl in mexico is fat and brown, some girls in north mexico are good looking because they have european heritage

depositphotos_74126969-stock-video-group-of-mexican-people-before.jpg


mexican-girls-in-local-costume-tuxtla-chico-chiapas-mexico-521632674-58b209725f9b58604662e84c.jpg


317423adb68f4e434cb63c2efd52dc0f--mexican-people-mexican-girls.jpg


True
 
rate this mexican youtuber

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvnJhYeUrCM[/video]
 
dr-problematic said:
if u dont want to be virgin and have gf, u dont get to choose, otherwise volcel, and nah, there are shit loads of stunning chicks.

+1

Mexico is FULL of 7/10 and 6/10 brown woman, even more than Brasil.
 
Kointo said:

would still smash no problem

also these are bottom barrel, go on tinder in mexico city and see for urself, there are ony stunnder in there


KilluminoidBR said:
+1

Mexico is FULL of 7/10 and 6/10 brown woman, even more than Brasil.

u know whats up
 
torujo said:
rate this mexican youtuber

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvnJhYeUrCM[/video]

I can't even make an accurate observation with all the fake up.
 
torujo said:
rate this mexican youtuber

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvnJhYeUrCM[/video]

she's kinda basic white bitch with tanned skin, 7/10
 
Kointo said:
I can't even make an accurate observation with all the fake up.

If the girl is a 7-8/10 with fakeup, then she’s 2 points lower without it.
 
Literally yesterday OP informed us moving countries to fuck girls is cope. Never forget.
 
theultimate341 said:
If the girl is a 7-8/10 with fakeup, then she’s 2 points lower without it.

I suppose that's an alright way to rate, but you can never really know until the fake up comes off.
 
itsOVER said:
Literally yesterday OP informed us moving countries to fuck girls is cope. Never forget.

it is cope, u will never feel fullfilled or as a whole, but its either this or premature finish of ur life path
 
They like the good looking white guys though, no different than western women, I understand where you are coming from with this advice, but I think it will only work for a white guy who is at least 5/10 or so. I've tried online with women in these countries and they won't even talk or respond and alot even block me, granted I am really ugly, but still, just being white won't get your foot in the door if you aren't good looking, I wish it worked differently.
 
Uglychuck121617 said:
They like the good looking white guys though, no different than western women, I understand where you are coming from with this advice, but I think it will only work for a white guy who is at least 5/10 or so. I've tried online with women in these countries and they won't even talk or respond and alot even block me, granted I am really ugly, but still, just being white won't get your foot in the door if you aren't good looking, I wish it worked differently.

yeah, well, i just wanted to contradict idea of going to asia to slay, but overall i absolutely agree that moving out is pure cope. it gets you nowhere if you didnt manage to score in your local country/region.
 
itsOVER said:
Literally yesterday OP informed us moving countries to fuck girls is cope. Never forget.
You gotta appreciate the schizocels here
 
torujo said:
lol the average girl in mexico is fat and brown, some girls in north mexico are good looking because they have european heritage

Where did you get that from? North Mexican girls are probably even more Amerindian than South Mexican ones because settlement/colonization of the North didn't happen until a few hundred years ago, while the fertile south was the object of Spanish colonization for far longer and on a much larger scale.
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
23
Views
917
SteelCentaur
SteelCentaur
lonelysince2006
Replies
38
Views
1K
Cybersex is our hope
Cybersex is our hope
Todd Thundercock
Replies
32
Views
2K
Electus
Electus

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top