Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asians Are Far More Blackpilled Than Even I Originally Thought

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I always knew they were the most blackpilled race but this is just incredible.

First answer this question.

“Suppose you are on a boat with your mother, your spouse, and your child. Suddenly, the boat begins to sink. You determine that you can only save one of the other passengers. Whom do you save?”

This is what Americans (cucks) choose.

Of the U.S. citizens who answer the question, 60% decide to save their spouse and 40% save their children

Now here's what Asians universally think.

Asian populations assert that they would save their mothers nearly 100% of the time because you can spawn more kids and marry again, but you only get one mother.

This is just profound.

It's completely true. Just astonished at that abundance mentality and loyalty to family. Amazing. They truly are the master race and will be the ones to inherit the world.

That reaction picture you use gets me every time lol.

funny masterrace which relies on the technology and societal infrastructure of another race. Ain't got nothing but love for east aryans, but masterrace? Nah, fam

Reaction picture is perfect.

I’ve watched enough anime to know they are blackpilled tbh
6EFCCE4C 13B2 474B 809C 03C6B6C27089

You know that they would save their child first, especially an asian,
8eb8bef3_thumb.jpg
Zhao yun marched into the battlefilled to save his general's Lie bei baby son and that was history. (Of the Han dynasty).

They are, that's why they hikikumory and sudoku, they know wahts going on, they know for quite some time tbh

asians are the most blackpilled on earth south korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world

Chilling. Are we really gonna say nothing about how the majority of those people said "Nah, I'm gonna let my kids die?" Fuck kinda question is that to ask anyway?

A more pertinent question would be...

What is this from?

asians are the most blackpilled on earth south korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world
Even all over Japanese message boards and youtube comments I read posts about how 顔 (face) is the only important factor in getting into a relationship.

isn't that mainly foids upping their SMVs, effectively leaving a good portion of the Korean male population fucked, though?

Chilling. Are we really gonna say nothing about how the majority of those people said "Nah, I'm gonna let my kids die?" Fuck kinda question is that to ask anyway?

A more pertinent question would be...

What is this from?
Just a random pic , it was on my pc ,I honestly don’t remember where I got it from . Just reverse image search it and you’ll probably find the source

My mother is the only woman who has ever loved me.

funny masterrace which relies on the technology and societal infrastructure of another race. Ain't got nothing but love for east aryans, but masterrace? Nah, fam

Westerners created the modern society and they also are the ones to destroy it.

While Asians especially the Japanese and to a lesser extent Taiwanese and Koreans have perfected it.

Happy6

Even if westerners did not implode themselves as they are now the Asian version will always be better. White people may've made cartoons, cars, computers, etc.. but the Asian version that comes later is always superior and then stays that way.

Even all over Japanese message boards and youtube comments I read posts about how 顔 (face) is the only important factor in getting into a relationship.

That's why you must dress well and conduct yourself respectably to ascend in Asia while in the west it's just some fucking (literally and figuratively) animals in a zoo.

isn't that mainly foids upping their SMVs, effectively leaving a good portion of the Korean male population fucked, though?

Even in the west I see lots of Asian relationships where the foid mogs the guy into the ground.

Korean male SMV is the highest in Asia though. Greatest skinmaxxing, largest average heights, and have even more global SMV than the Japanese due to K-Pop Boy Bands being so popular in the Western World.

Zesto when you bring actual facts into play it makes it a lot more believable but it’s mainly do to the Asian culture of worshipping your parents and respecting them. I know Americans whose mothers stop hugging them and stop loving them after they turn 18 it’s pretty sad tbhtbh

Have you heard of 'Confucian values'? They came from China and influenced other Asian societies like Japan, Korea, etc, because China is supremely influential in East Asia. Confucian values are all about complete subservience and respect towards your elders, especially your paternal elders. In the past they even had mourning periods for family members, elder male relative being mourned for the longest of course.

Have you heard of 'Confucian values'? They came from China and influenced other Asian societies like Japan, Korea, etc, because China is supremely influential in East Asia. Confucian values are all about complete subservience and respect towards your elders, especially your paternal elders. In the past they even had mourning periods for family members, elder male relative being mourned for the longest of course.

Family collectivism is a lot better than the west's every man for himself philosophy.

A strong family is the glue that holds society together. The west used to be like that and in some countries like Italy still is.

I consider though the anglos, nerdics, and germanics to be entirely cucked and fucked.

Smug4

Aren't they considered subhuman in the bigger picture?

Asians are bug people