Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asians are conformists and don't want to rock the boat

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Veteran
★★★★★
The nail that sticks out gets hammered down.
But in the west, standing out and being unique is prized as it is an individualist culture.
No Asian country would ever produce an Elon Musk or Jordan peterson

Taiwan or Singapore is far from your description lol

gooks are the most NPC people out there

I’m pooping rn

Fuck Jordan Peteson he is not an example but yeah i agree, its brutally over for gooks since they all have to think the same

Me and my friend Robert geraldson he’s asking if you got extra baby wipes
Never use baby wipes use a bidet or a hand hold bidet and normal tissue, baby wipes are bad for your health aslo hard to flush and cause pipe problems

Never use baby wipes use a bidet or a hand hold bidet and normal tissue, baby wipes are bad for your health aslo hard to flush and cause pipe problems
I used a big baby wipe on my ass and it won’t come out

Ricecels are the biggest slayers there are. Keep coping.

@Lv99_BixNood @Biowaste Removal thots?

What makes them any different from regular Asians
Majority han chinese both of them

Their culture is liberal but with oriental taste
Being open minded in both countries will not make you ozcatrized if you are normie looking

I don't like rocking the boat but that doesn't mean that I don't want to.

I see how stupid people are and how poorly run organizations and institutions are.

If it were up to me non-asians would definitely wanna blow my head off. As I would bring order and decency back to society by clamping down hard on everyone. It would entail forced manual labor, re-education and public mass executions of criminals even for minor infractions.

Cope. The biggest uprising in world's history happened in China.

dont underestimate the gook hivemind !

Ricecels are the biggest slayers there are. Keep coping.
Real shit nigga, 6'7" slayER checking in, all the hoes love this BYC (big yellow cock) BCC (Big chink cock)