Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asiancels, how do you deal with annoying demanding parents?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
My parents are annoying af and always compare me to other curry-faggots who became engineers and shit. The thing is they did the typical indian parenting where they didnt allow me to go outside shit but study and rot home all day. I became a retarded fuck over the years and i am a 26 years old loser right now.

I could move out but my parents would do weird shit like divorce or killing themselves because of what the gay ass curry-community thinks.

I need advice. I am a total brainlet, guys.

(Sorry for the gay english mistakes. I grew up in Germany and my english is kinda weak + i am a bit drunk)

Last edited:
I could move out but my parents would do weird shit like divorce or killing themselves because of what the gay ass curry-community thinks.
what? why would you moving out have that effect, especially as a grown ass dude at 26 jfl

You should just accept it and if they keep doing it, make sure to ignore and just nod or say yes( gee, hah) . And don't think of it

what? why would you moving out have that effect, especially as a grown ass dude at 26 jfl
In some cultures it's acceptable to be at that age and still with parents. Especially with asians and south eruopeans.

Justleave the house

Get on the grindset then leave them

Ooooooh when you ged girrflend? Maybe when you is doctor radies rike you :lul::lul::lul:

You're in germany? Just live on neetbux theory?