Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Asiancel time to go EE and Russia goddess awaits

Tygercel

Tygercel

Recruit
★★★★
Been spend sometime looking up mail order brides from ee and Russia. The quality of girls is amazing just look at these couple.
Screenshot 20180306 193054
Screenshot 20180306 193213

Screenshot 20180306 193334

cherrypicked

@Wettinghose

First and third girl are cute.

Those couples don't look good they should go for uglier girls

JFL @ having to pay for a wife

Ricecel = Fakecel

And it's the same for curries also btw
EAIlT3g.jpg

Russia is a legit paradise for ethnicels

seriously don't know why they aren't going there en masse, I for sure am going this year

Because I am already living in Thailand and still get rejected
When you get to the point where you are complaining about your gf being a hot white blonde you really need to take a step back and rethink if youre actually incel or just a standardcel.

And it's the same for curries also btw
EAIlT3g.jpg

Russia is a legit paradise for ethnicels

seriously don't know why they aren't going there en masse, I for sure am going this year

Are you going to Moscow or to some remote village?

I don't get what your saying? Mail order brides Aren't real?

View attachment 3274
Yes they aren't. Even if some girls ends up coming to you, it is because she wants the visa/green card/your wealth, after she gets what she wants you can forget about her.

Yes they aren't. Even if some girls ends up coming to you, it is because she wants the visa/green card/your wealth, after she gets what she wants you can forget about her.
Just get another gf then? Or dont ever get married, just go to Asia and have sex with girls by leading them on with your western citizenship.

Just get another gf then? Or dont ever get married, just go to Asia and have sex with girls by leading them on with your western citizenship.
If it is so easy, why aren't you doing it already?

Of course but there is no guarantee with any marriage. I rather get a traditional non femnazi blonde than marry a fat USA pig.

Of course but there is no guarantee with any marriage. I rather get a traditional non femnazi blonde than marry a fat USA pig.
She is coming to you just because you paid for it... how legit do you think your relationship is gonna be lol

I just have to snap my fingers and it's done, right?
I honestly dont know how to get you started on ordering a bride or leading on a girl in Asia since Im a volcel but there are forums out there where you can ask around.

I honestly dont know how to get you started on ordering a bride or leading on a girl in Asia since Im a volcel but there are forums out there where you can ask around.
If you have to leave your whole life behind you, and travel across the world to a shitty 3rd world country to get laid, it's beyond over.

If you have to leave your whole life behind you, and travel across the world to a shitty 3rd world country to get laid, it's beyond over.
B-but just be white in asia!!!!

She is coming to you just because you paid for it... how legit do you think your relationship is gonna be lol

I think it will be legit I see many videos about it on line. These Russian/ee lust for asian cock.

I think it will be legit I see many videos about it on line. These Russian/ee lust for asian cock.
Those videos are more than likely by the guys trying to grab your money.

All these guys are decent looking and definitely not incel tier wtf. Most likely they are betabuxing like mad to just get a decent looking girl otherwise they wouldn’t be considered at all.

Defeats the whole purpose. No validation from a wife that doesnt love you. Its just a long term whore.
We can grow and live each other together

Lol this Russia ethnic cope is even more pathetic and disconnected from reality than JBW in Asia.

I live here and ethnics never slay.

Lol this Russia ethnic cope is even more pathetic and disconnected from reality than JBW in Asia.

I live here and ethnics never slay.
Don't lie, those girls lust for Asian cock.
Screenshot 20180306 231848

Remember chinkcels if u impregnate a white whoreur kid will end up extremely insecure like op, stick to ur own kind

Slavic women are whores, nothing new.