Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asiancel goes into COPEMAX MODE

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
His words:

Two of my dating show review trolling series (maybe three of them) got shared in the Incel community forums, and the recent comments have been so enlightening. This is a followup to the previous incel video that seeks to encourage incels from another angel. If an incel audience is coming over to my channel (whether temporarily or permanently), then I might as well spend some time thinking about the nuances and learning about their predicament. I know it might be part of the incel mentality to not accept encouragement or advice because they don't think they can improve due to various factors, but I still want to encourage. So in this video, I provide a computer programming analogy to help incels think about where they go wrong in their thinking...... (ummm LOL)..... I also read and analyze some of the comments from the previous videos. To everyone else watching, what do you think? Do incels have to change themselves fundamentally or are other people able to help them change? Leave your comments below.

I didn't watch the video (I mean watchin a minute is enough) but just LOL at this Asian Woody Allen. I would like to aware him that 30%-40% of Asian women in the West say shit like "Sorry, I ONLY DATE WhyyyGuys."

So if you are bored & masochistic....

BTW: I actually like this guy....he is pretty funny (in that laughing at him not with him way)....he IS an Asian Woody Allen.

He just needs to try tinder in the west and he will see how far he will come.

this is the guy that filmed Gary B's pick up vids.

likeable but very bluepilled.

this is the guy that filmed Gary B's pick up vids.

Thanks. Pretty funny.

Y'know what irritates me the most? its that none of the commentators in the video realize that they themselves aren't attractive (or at best average-looking) yet put down the Gook's PUA.

I mean these people are sitting around and critiqueing the the PUAcel like they are Taylor Swift & Jennifer Lawrence just chilling with some good looking guys.....when they all be ugly. Crazy.

Thanks. Pretty funny.

Y'know what irritates me the most? its that none of the commentators in the video realize that they themselves aren't attractive (or at best average-looking) yet put down the Gook's PUA.

I mean these people are sitting around and critiqueing the the PUAcel like they are Taylor Swift & Jennifer Lawrence just chilling with some good looking guys.....when they all be ugly. Crazy.
I concur

He should rope

All cope and no rope

disgusting lightbulb head asian framecel manlet. forever coping. if he stopped coping he'd rope because he has no chance in hell

this guy would do ok at homeland as a betabuxx