Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asiancel gets brutally rejected by stacewhore

Just lol if you think women give 2 shits about nice gifts if you're a subhuman, especially if you're not able to buy gifts worth hundreds of thousands

JFL at this subhuman

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BKM3zJcpAQ

This one is brutal.

Foid says (at 00:35): ''are you guys seeing this ring? He asked to commit/date with me. But this is all shit. You think I would date a loser, nerd of the class classroom? I would never date this loser.''

Last edited:
I bet the bitch probably kept the gifts afterwards.

I've learned this from experience, NEVER EVER ASK OUT FEMALE IN FRONT OF A CROWD, it puts her on the spot and makes her more likely to reject.

Maybe she is against degeneracy and don't want ugly mixed kids - what's wrong with that ?

I've learned this from experience, NEVER EVER ASK OUT FEMALE IN FRONT OF A CROWD, it puts her on the spot and makes her more likely to reject.
Never ever ever ask out a female if she doesn't show obvious IOIs first. This is the first rule of manhood.

Dude is some ugly Asian asking out a non fat white girl. He had close to a 0% chance of her saying yes. Like a 0.01% of she was some kind of Asian fetishist + there were few Asian guys around.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BKM3zJcpAQ

This one is brutal.

Foid says (at 00:35): ''are you guys seeing this ring? He asked to commit/date with me. But this is all shit. You think I would date a loser, nerd of the class classroom? Never I would this loser.''

At least she is somewhat honest. If she was fully honest she would say that it's because he's average looking not because he is the nerd of a class

Dude is some ugly Asian asking out a non fat white girl. He had close to a 0% chance of her saying yes. Like a 0.01% of she was some kind of Asian fetishist + there were few Asian guys around.

True

At least she is somewhat honest. If she was fully honest she would say that it's because he's average looking not because he is the nerd of a class

lel yep, the only asian men that actually get white women are the ones on the 8/10 + (maybe 7/10's can get away with it if height is on their side) scale.

Just lol if you think women give 2 shits about nice gifts if you're a subhuman, especially if you're not able to buy gifts worth hundreds of thousands
no point wagemaxxing if ur subhuman

lol dipshit beta male. I see why asian men are undesirable

he needs some serious blackpilling. this is a good first step.

Mogs me. Pretty good frame for Asian. Still over for him

he is bloated but still mog,even he will be rejected later(uncertain),he'll still mog entire forum by getting a hug from a stacy

hopefully a car ran her over after she left

What the fuck fat white single mother immediately gets snatched up by a higher tier white tallfag you should be banned for posting that in the A.M.

What the fuck fat white single mother immediately gets snatched up by a higher tier white tallfag you should be banned for posting that in the A.M.
This is the reality boyo. Even a fat white single mother can get a 6-7/10 guy to settle down. It's cruel but you have to know reality no matter how horrible it is

Only cars and diamonds would work. Anything less and they don’t even want you to beta buxx Kek. What a cruel world.

too many Jewllywood movies

If he was a truecel, she would be calling police for harassment.

This video was hard to watch, the Asian guy dressed nicely but that skinny white foid was not interested. "My daddy would have a fit if I went to the prom with an Asian person!".

its clear she didnt even want to hug him.
over if rice

This is why, as a cumskin, I stay far far away from Alfredowhores. They are toxic

You can tell from his tone that he's an international student and not an Anglo born Asian. They have it harder with non-Asians due to the cultural difference.

You can tell from his tone that he's an international student and not an Anglo born Asian. They have it harder with non-Asians due to the cultural difference.
I didn't even watch it

He is dumb for putting himself in that situation. Or maybe doing it for the lolz.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back