Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian women have surpassed white women on the dating pecking order

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1dsa230/asian_women_have_surpassed_white_women_on_the/

Today's ricecel cope. Someone needs to make a version of this with a noodlewhore:

He literally says he doesn't like white foids and don't want rice to go for white foids. Useless meme in this context
Yeah it should be a ricecel crying over a noodlewhore. Way too many noodlewhore worshippers among ricecels like this cuck :feelshaha:

Yeah it should be a ricecel crying over a noodlewhore. Way too many noodlewhore worshippers among ricecels like this cuck :feelshaha:
:feelshaha:
Noodles be good though

This sub is more pathetic than twox, i thought thats impossible

The only reason noodlewhores are popular is because of juggernaut law and they are easy if you’re white.

Besides that they’re ugly as shit

No man actually has noodlewhores as there first choice they are just for men who can’t get white or Hispanic foids

Total Ricecuck Death

noodles are utterly subhuman in 99.9% of cases. pure copium to pretend otherwise. their chinksect materialistic shallow thought patterns are also extremely repulsive
No man actually has noodlewhores as there first choice they are just for men who can’t get white or Hispanic foids

Well I have observed the exact same thing here in the west coast.

Noodlewhores are more smarter and more feminine than white foids. White foids are just fuckin masculine, extremely discriminatory/exclusionary, arrogant, racist, and hostile. Obviously not all but a lot are noticeably this way. Men in the city notice this too and its a huge turn off.
Noodlewhores are much more open to interracial dating. Except you do notice that noodlewhores discriminate against the bottom 2/3 of asian men, are strongly against black men, and dark abo indian men.

Men notice that noodlewhores in comparison to black, latina, and white foids are more feminine, nicer, and easier to get.

White and Latina foids are completely out of reach for most men especially if the white or latina foid is average to attractive. You really gotta be some 6'1+ dude to get them. If you're a white male or latino male you're in the running. You still have it hard as with all men nowadays but at least youre in the running. As for Asian, Indian, Black, and Middle eastern men, just fuckin forget about it. Unless you wanna wait for the exceptionally rare white or latina foid thats open to those said races of men.

So with that in mind its obvious that noodlewhores are more popular and thats what I have seen myself over the years in a large metropolitan area in the west coast.

Last edited:
Noodlewhores are more smarter and more feminine than white foids. White foids are just fuckin masculine, extremely discriminatory/exclusionary, arrogant, racist, and hostile. Obviously not all but a lot are noticeably this way. Men in the city notice this too and its a huge turn off.
Noodlewhores are much more open to interracial dating. Except you do notice that noodlewhores discriminate against the bottom 2/3 of asian men, are strongly against black men, and dark abo indian men.

Men notice that noodlewhores in comparison to black, latina, and white foids are more feminine, nicer, and easier to get.

Cope

Image1

Most noodlewhores are ugly as fuck some non-Asians just can't see it because they think all gooks look the same.

View attachment 1190186

View attachment 1190187

Most noodlewhores are ugly as fuck some non-Asians just can't see it because they think all gooks look the same.
Yea noodlewhores have low self esteem and are extremely self hating. They're nicer, more feminine, and easier to get for that reason.

White foids and latinas especially if theyre not landwhales, are completely out of reach for most men. In addition to that they're fuckin loud, mean, masculine, arrogant, and crude. There's absolutely no question about it and men notice this about them relative to noodlewhores

If you have these two factors in mind about those races of foids guess which one you choose.

Last edited:
Yea noodlewhores have low self esteem and are extremely self hating. They're nicer, more feminine, and easier to get for that reason.
*for cumskins.

If you're non-white and noodlewhores are nice to you, you're probably a fakecel. They don't act like that towards rice men, all the married rice cucks I know have domineering, nagging wives.

*for cumskins.

If you're non-white and noodlewhores are nice to you, you're probably a fakecel. They don't act like that towards rice men, all the married rice cucks I know have domineering, nagging wives.
noodlewhores have been so nice to me thats why I've dated a couple in the past several years as opposed to being single jfl

I never been on a date or had a gf.

I'm just explaining how things are and what I notice and see.

noodlewhores have been so nice to me thats why I've dated a couple in the past several years as opposed to being single jfl

I never been on a date or had a gf.

I'm just explaining how things are and what I notice and see.
Not talking about you in particular, but I don't understand how you have that impression when you're incel. Noodlewhores treat ricecels like shit.

Not talking about you in particular, but I don't understand how you have that impression when you're incel. Noodlewhores treat ricecels like shit.
you notice the nuances in different people's behavior in diverse large metro areas over the years and do comparisons.

its far from only me that notices it.

a lot of white/latina/non-asian foids are mean, masculine, hostile, and crude, especially towards asian, indian, and middle eastern men

noodlewhores may dislike most ethnic men but again, their delivery is much different whereas you notice outright hostility, arrogance, masculinity, and crudeness from non-asian whores.

you notice the nuances in different people's behavior in diverse large metro areas over the years and do comparisons.

its far from only me that notices it.

a lot of white/latina/non-asian foids are mean, masculine, hostile, and crude, especially towards asian, indian, and middle eastern men

noodlewhores may dislike most ethnic men but again, their delivery is much different whereas you notice outright hostility, arrogance, masculinity, and crudeness from non-asian whores.
Noodlewhores have been more hostile to me than other races :feelsseriously:

As a ricecel non-Asian foids generally just ignore you, but noodlewhores go out of their way to put you down.

Only reason they're putting down white roasties is because THEY CAN'T GET THEM AND THEY KNOW IT
This is so true. If these ricecucks got a sliver of attention from white women, they would cherish it forever. I still think about the few times in middle school that I got attention from WW.

The only reason noodlewhores are popular is because of juggernaut law and they are easy if you’re white.

Besides that they’re ugly as shit
They're easy if you're ANYTHING but asian
Noodlewhores have been more hostile to me than other races :feelsseriously:

As a ricecel non-Asian foids generally just ignore you, but noodlewhores go out of their way to put you down.
They need to make a visible show to non-Asian men that they don't want Asian men.

They're easy if you're ANYTHING but asian.
I saw some Curry shitskin with a noodlewhore, and also some Nigger with one in public recently, despite the fact my area doesn't even have a high Asian population to begin with.

noodles are utterly subhuman in 99.9% of cases. pure copium to pretend otherwise. their chinksect materialistic shallow thought patterns are also extremely repulsive
most of them ive met are, despite the stereotype, extraordinarily stupid. not in a scholastic sense; they can calculate, recall information, etcetra. but from a human standpoint they don’t often reason or develop advanced consciousness. most of my conversations with them end up turning to discussion of banal television shows or food. they can intake and regurgitate, but they cannot create.

White women are treated like queens but i guess you could say that about any kind of foid

I saw some Curry shitskin with a noodlewhore, and also some Nigger with one in public recently, despite the fact my area doesn't even have a high Asian population to begin with.
JDBA

Lifefuel for asian men because we have asian women to ourselves