Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Asian women have a soft spot for white men

theoldnick

theoldnick

Banned
-
And Asians are the biggest population on earth

Technically whitecels, there is a way out of inceldom ;)

You mean they have a soft spot for Chad right?

White incels can escape one generation (or more if daughter) of genetic wipeout by fucking a asian woman. But most WMAF kids looks Asian, the boys will definitely be incels, suffering a fate worse than whitecels therefore repeating the cycle.

Let's not make more incels.

White incels can escape one generation (or more if daughter) of genetic wipeout by fucking a asian woman. But most WMAF kids looks Asian, the boys will definitely be incels, suffering a fate worse than whitecels therefore repeating the cycle.

Let's not make more incels.
This is what I'm afraid of. Let's say I get an asian woman and have a family. Sounds nice but then we have a boy. Now what? Is he gonna get a realdoll to his 18th birthday?

This is what I'm afraid of. Let's say I get an asian woman and have a family. Sounds nice but then we have a boy. Now what? Is he gonna get a realdoll to his 18th birthday?
Yeah definitely. It doesn't help most couples in WMAF relationship are of low quality. The man is genetic trash that couldn't score a white femoid, and the woman are also genetic trash that can't score changs.

The male child is fucked beyond recognition.

At least ER was attractive (attractive enough to have bunch of fangirls) but for most hapas it's a dead end.

Yeah definitely. It doesn't help most couples in WMAF relationship are of low quality. The man is genetic trash that couldn't score a white femoid, and the woman are also genetic trash that can't score changs.

The male child is fucked beyond recognition.

At least ER was attractive (attractive enough to have bunch of fangirls) but for most hapas it's a dead end.
I like to think if I have a girl and a boy I would not expect the boy to have a family. But I would expect him to help raise the kids of his sister. A masculine extra role model is incredibly benificial for the development of a child. Especially if the girl fucks up and gets dumped by her bad boy husband.

Other than that everything sucks. If you are afraid that your future sons are going to be sexually deprived social recluses you know society is rekt.

Legit. If I was a white boy I wouldn't be an incel.

Asian women have a soft spot for white CHAD

ftfy