Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian women complain about insults from Asian men for marrying a white man

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
meme gender, they will always find something to complain about

It's her fault for being a racist cunt

Women are never to blame for anything. Everything they do is because they fall prey to some evil manipulators who made them do it.

JFL women only care about racism until their """"""preferences"""""" are called into question. These bitches spend four years studying Colonial Oppression Studies and attending Marxist demonstrations in college while systematically trying to erase their own culture and genes from existence.

JFL women only care about racism until their """"""preferences"""""" are called into question. These bitches spend four years studying Colonial Oppression Studies and attending Marxist demonstrations in college while systematically trying to erase their own culture and genes from existence.
Yep. SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets. Asian women will talk about Asian pride and how white men are oppressors and evil and then sleep with/marry a white man over their own Asian men. And they do this consistently.

I hate Asian foids as much as anyone, but is it really fair to hate on them for this?
I mean we talk about face, height, frame, etc and say that race is not a MAJOR driver in itself, it's purely that race has a large distributional effect on the above (ie. Very few Asian men have a good face or frame or height, hence the probability an Asian man has all 3 tends to 0 as number of observations falls).
In that case isn't what Asian women do rational? I may complain that in Asia u see Asian women with bottom 10% quality white men in terms of genetics and status, but those guys are bottom 10% in the west, they are still top 10% when compared to Asian men, so they are rational, no?

I hate Asian foids as much as anyone, but is it really fair to hate on them for this?
I mean we talk about face, height, frame, etc and say that race is not a MAJOR driver in itself, it's purely that race has a large distributional effect on the above (ie. Very few Asian men have a good face or frame or height, hence the probability an Asian man has all 3 tends to 0 as number of observations falls).
In that case isn't what Asian women do rational? I may complain that in Asia u see Asian women with bottom 10% quality white men in terms of genetics and status, but those guys are bottom 10% in the west, they are still top 10% when compared to Asian men, so they are rational, no?
As if noodlewhores are so beautiful on average.

Well you have a point

No. Asian foids are retarded and many times pass good looking Asian guys for ugly white guys. Has nothing to do with eugenics, they are white worshiping slit eyed fkin whores.

No. Asian foids are retarded and many times pass good looking Asian guys for ugly white guys. Has nothing to do with eugenics, they are white worshiping slit eyed fkin whores.
Happy thanksgiving eve dancing green man.

@pp183 @Kent @PPEcel

I can't blame those guys.

It must feel horrible to see those beautiful women you're supposedly most naturally attracted to (I presume Asian men have a preference for Asian women) so often go with guys that are very different from you. It just makes you lose hope you'll get to have one someday.

There was a time when I felt like that when I saw white girls with black guys. It really fucking hurt, especially with the penis size stereotype, since I have a small one. It must feel the same for Asian guys. It's not rational, it's purely emotional, but it's brutal.

The only thing that made me feel better was whoremaxxing. Now I don't care so much about who fucks who. At least I too know what it's like, more or less. The ignorance part was the worst, I think.

@pp183 @Kent @PPEcel

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if a noodle married a chair*.

One time I was working with a sub5 guy and he was talking about his wife. I was suprised but thought good for him. Didn't expect that he would be married. However, as I was looking at his laptop computer screen I noticed that some of his desktop had folders named with Chinese writing. Then occurred to me that his "Asian" wife shares his laptop. Just LOL. Sad.

Cliffs: *Obviously a white chair

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if a noodle married a chair*.

One time I was working with a sub5 guy and he was talking about his wife. I was suprised but thought good for him. Didn't expect that he would be married. However, as I was looking at his laptop computer screen I noticed that some of his desktop had folders named with Chinese writing. Then occurred to me that his "Asian" wife shares his laptop. Just LOL. Sad.

Cliffs: *Obviously a white chair
I worked with a 5'6 white guy in his early 50s, he was married to a Japanese woman but they got a divorce. He managed to have a son and daughter by her though.

@pp183 @Kent @PPEcel

Sigh. They should just stop complaining, Asian foids aren't the only group of people who get attacked for interracial relationships.

And somehow Asian men are collectively responsible for the actions of other Asian men.

I lived next to a Chad German who had married a Japanese Stacy, they were both investment bankers making crazy money.

I can't blame those guys.

It must feel horrible to see those beautiful women you're supposedly most naturally attracted to (I presume Asian men have a preference for Asian women) so often go with guys that are very different from you. It just makes you lose hope you'll get to have one someday.

There was a time when I felt like that when I saw white girls with black guys. It really fucking hurt, especially with the penis size stereotype, since I have a small one. It must feel the same for Asian guys. It's not rational, it's purely emotional, but it's brutal.

The only thing that made me feel better was whoremaxxing. Now I don't care so much about who fucks who. At least I too know what it's like, more or less. The ignorance part was the worst, I think.
Look at my avatar. Get a Native American foid.

Women are never to blame for anything. Everything they do is because they fall prey to some evil manipulators who made them do it.
women are allergic to accountability

it should be a crime to marry outside your skin colour. blacks with blacks, yellows with yellows, whites with whites.

Noodlewhores playing the victim card
it should be a crime to marry outside your skin colour. blacks with blacks, yellows with yellows, whites with whites.
Meeks disagrees

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back