Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian women are ugly and you need to stop coping

true tbh they do seem to be the least spiritual period. Haven't ever seen very religious/spiritual Asian foid even once.
philiphines is supposedly very catholic.Obviously all women are whores,but there does seem to be a great level of devotion over there.at least in the country side of things.

apart from the philiphines i can't think of a single asian country with any great devotion towards any religion.malaysia and indonesian are muslim but i am not sure how much of a role religions plays there.

btw this is the shittiest and funniest thread i have seen in a million years. top fucking kek

Noodlewhores don't have good faces or bodies. Most don't. Even with all of the surgery or face filters they use for photos, they're still ugly because it doesn't look natural.

I'll say it again simpler this time, white feminism is very mainstream in the White Anglosphere. This means that noodlewhores SMV is sky high nowadays because they are widely known to be more easily available (and they are indeed easily available because most of them seem to have very low self esteem).

Compare white, latina, or middle eastern whores with nice tits, decent ass, and better faces. Then look at the average noodlewhore with the average low to mid value frumpy dumpy white guy that no white, latina, or middle eastern whore would ever consider or go near.
Thats reality.

The White Anglosphere is essentially about allowing attractive caucasian women (or non-Asian women in general) their right and desire to be placed in the very highest tier of women. To the point where they have a mid to high value white male policy only or a nothing at all policy. What this does is it literally skyrockets noodlewhores SMV miles high.

There are mixed replies here. Both sides of the argument are accusing each other of coping.

Let me tell you this and you guys must listen. Almost every time you hear a guy say something like, "MAN, I love Asian women". They are almost always low tier. You can tell they are low tier for whatever reasons (balding, short, ugly face, awkward, skinny, etc...) If you pay closer attention to the behavior and tastes of non-white/non-Asian men, low tier black, Hispanic, and Indian men ALSO lusts for noodlewhores. Because they literally can't get jackshit from their own race of foids and don't even put white foids into the picture because they're out of reach even for white men.

And if you look around the west coast of the USA, its almost always low to mid tier white men with noodlewhores. You think those sons of bitches would be considering noodlewhores at all if they could commonly get average white whores that weren't so stuck up. If they could, they wouldn't feel the need to constantly look at noodlewhores and be attracted to them. But noodlewhores are smart and look better than the goblina type of latinas, curry whores, or black whores.

Normal to above average looking non-Asian dudes are with their own race of foids. Because they could actually get their own or receive some attention from them. Low value non-Asian men have to settle for noodlewhores leaving average to below average Asian men completely hopeless as the most incel race of men by a mile.

Last edited:

Kang

Kang1

You fucking niggers need to stop worshipping noodlewhores and inflating their ego, you're making the world even worse for ricecels.

Exactly, it’s such a cope to say noodle aren’t mogging other foids. Even incel tv copes about that, and says noodles have the best results cause they’re easier. Jfl at that cope, it’s like when women say “oh, we don’t go for curries, sand niggers, or rice males because they’re more family oriented and won’t take us seriously”. It’s an obvious bs cope jfl

:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

Asians are too high iq to believe in religion, and when they do it’s some mogger types like Buddhism or Taoism. Also Christians ones who use it as social status to intermingle with mayos.
Spot on about using christianity for social interaction, my asian mom only joined church to have connection she didn't give af about jesus my white dad was actually religious lmao

Spot on about using christianity for social interaction, my asian mom only joined church to have connection she didn't give af about jesus my white dad was actually religious lmao
This is something I’ve been saying time and time again as well. There’s no such thing as religious women. There are religious males who project religiousness onto women, who larp as such to get social points to seem more virtuous and socialize.

Lmao
Why would 6 ft mayo ended up here
Dude i'm a ricecel
You shouldn't worry. The men of the Asian race are rising again. Asian men will soon be desired by white women all over the world. Stacies from Europe and America will be going to China and Vietnam and Singapore for sex tourism with Asian men

You shouldn't worry. The men of the Asian race are rising again. Asian men will soon be desired by white women all over the world. Stacies from Europe and America will be going to China and Vietnam and Singapore for sex tourism with Asian men
High quality copium leads to extinction

Gigacope. White women do make better sons though because they're more masculine looking.

stop lying to yourself. They are ugly as fuck. They look like rat faced cat creatures. You will never have the asian anime waifu of your dreams. At best you will be buying the onlyfans of some fat or skinny asian whore who doesn't even look like her pics and is just using makeup and filters.
Get your life together and go after women of other races.
Asians are literally the lowest tier of a woman you can get
even blacks would be preferable to an asian
Asian women have highest response rates for online dating based on some studies:
good-responserates.jpg

So I don't know what you're talking about. They also tend to be shorter on average and more traditional (if you are in certain countries), and they tend to age slower than most women. Also if you like neotenous features on women that's a plus because they are the most neotenous among the races.

It's also another plus that a lot of them can be found in countries with significantly lower costs of living and active sex markets (well that's a plus for a wealthmaxxer like me)

So I really can't understand your position here.

Oh and the average penis size of the countries they are in tend to be smaller, which is also a plus for more average sized men.

It's just pluses all around, seriously what are you even talking about? lol

I don't think you put much thought into this, especially when you say black women are a better choice, they are the biggest size queens, 7+ inches or nothing, so by default most of us don't have a chance with our looks and penis size.

they're obviously easier but i think he was just referring to their physical appearance. i think they're meh tbh.
I think they are more attractive than white women. But of course I prefer short, cute, and petite, and they fit those traits best, so they will be more attractive to me.

I think asian women are just a better package than white women.

They look cuter, they look younger, they age slower, and then when you add in culture it's not even a competition, heck they can even cook better than white women lol. It's not even a competition.

A lot of guys are really just obsessed with white women because "they're white", you can't even list any specific perks as to why they're better.

"They're white bro" is not an argument :feelskek:.

The only perk I can think of is "cosmetic variety" (different hair and eye colours), but that's only relevant if you plan on fucking multiple women, not dating and looking for a wife, and a lot of you guys talk as if you want a family one day, so that "perk" is useless to you as you won't get to thoroughly enjoy it to it's fullest.

You aren't Chad that can fuck a red head on Monday and then fuck a Blonde on Tuesday. At best you'd just get a 5/10 slightly overweight white woman that starts to really get into milk aging mode as soon as she hits 30. I really don't see the perks of white women at all lol.

monolid eyes, round and wide faces.
I don't really care much about the eyes, I think it looks cute, and as for round and wide faces., that's ironically a feminine trait. Women tend to have rounder and wider faces than men. The inherent testosterone levels of the women in each race is what determines the differences in their physicality.

Black men on average have more testosterone than other races of men, and so do their women when it comes to other races of women, hence why a lot of black women tend to "look masculine" (more muscular, bigger frames, deeper voices, narrow faces, etc).

Asian men on average have less testosterone than other races of men, and so do their women when it comes to other races of women, hence why a lot of asian women tend to "look feminine" (less muscular, smaller frames, higher pitched voices, round faces, etc).

oh ya also im too tall for em
There's no such thing as that, you are speaking as if you are a woman. If you are that tall what are you doing on this forum?

Last edited:
im 5'11 so not even tall.
Only 15% of men in the US are 6ft tall, and you are only 1 inch off, and if you said you were 6ft no woman would know the difference or care. So stop it with that nonsense.

I really don't know why some of you guys are even here, you are in the top 15% in an important male metric without even trying, and yet here you are on this forum, for what reason?

If you targeted asian women you'd literally be dating right now. You just sound like a volcel with unrealistic standards tbh.

sub 5'6 girls look like children to me tho.
That should make it more enjoyable :feelskek:.

Last edited:
I've always said this lol. Noodlewhores are overrated.

You fucking niggers need to stop worshipping noodlewhores and inflating their ego, you're making the world even worse for ricecels.

All holes are privileged and vain by default. Given our miserable situation, anyone who worships holes of any race should be harshly criticized.

met this foid, and was acting so expensive and like the foid is gods gift to man-kind.

Nothing rare.

Re: I remember when I was relevant
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190495472Sunday, June 05, 2016 5:01 AM CDT
Nonsense. You are both relevant to the current discussion. Let us avoid expressing vanity over a computer-screen.
more_horiz
Re: why do chicks do this
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200656548Friday, October 28, 2016 11:31 PM CDT
It is due to vanity and female competitive instinct. Females are naturally attracted to each-other. However, they seek resources from vulnerable males. Therefore, they must conceal this fact via competition.

Re: oh god ot what did i do
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190346729Friday, June 03, 2016 1:45 AM CDT
"xRiverSong" is nothing more than a liberal attempting to program Internet males to worship vain Western women. Also, describe the definitions of "fam" and "lit." I suspect that you are using the word "lit" in a different manner than intended.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190374439Friday, June 03, 2016 2:47 PM CDT
"what internet clique...whats wrong with my friends" It is filled entirely with a plethora of vain Western females.
Re: ~How to make my sister look hideous?!~
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190374810Friday, June 03, 2016 2:53 PM CDT
The simplest solution is to inform us of which region you reside within. If it is a Western location, such as an American or European region, it is inherent and cannot be resolved.
Re: ~How to make my sister look hideous?!~
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190375364Friday, June 03, 2016 3:02 PM CDT
It is evident that the "issue" in this scenario involves the presence of vulvae than simply "vanity"(Which is coupled with Western female mentality). I suspect that you merely desire the male subservience that your harlot sister is receiving.

Re: @female oters
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190383022Friday, June 03, 2016 4:49 PM CDT
"i'm honestly losing faith in this game's community" ROBLOX is the not the issue. The issue is the Western World, which is dominated by liberals.
Re: @female oters
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190383639Friday, June 03, 2016 4:57 PM CDT
"^ what's your problem with the west?..." The Western World Is Filled With Vain And Parasitic Harlots Such As Yourself. Caucasian Society Should Not Be Dilapidated Because Of Selfish Cretin Desiring Only To Acquire Male Subordinates.
Re: i like a girl in my class
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200268035Tuesday, October 18, 2016 1:57 AM CDT
Why does it matter? She, like all Western halrlots is nothing more than a sloire desperate for pleasure and male manipulation.

As it should be

Lmao
Why would 6 ft mayo ended up here
Dude i'm a ricecel
Why would a 6ft anything end up here when there are literally countries where you'd dwarf 99% of the population?.

Countries with a majority Asian population too, so you'd fit right in.

Typical avg asian foids look like this:

The rare looking ones:

Why would a 6ft anything end up here when there are literally countries where you'd dwarf 99% of the population?.

Countries with a majority Asian population too, so you'd fit right in.
Man you didnot know how tall is male zoomer population rn

Man you didnot know how tall is male zoomer population rn
Average height is still 5'9", stop it with this bullshit, only 15% of the US male population is 6ft tall, you are in the top fucking 15%. Literally just locationmaxx and you'd win at life.

. Asian men will soon be desired by white women all over the world. Stacies from Europe and America will be going to China and Vietnam and Singapore for sex tourism with Asian men
:feelskek:

Never will happen, stop your delusion, women are programmed to like the men who are tall with masculine trait , it’s the contrary of Asian man.

Based, asian women are naturally unnatractive

I've seen some slim asian whores (irl, not some famous model) that are definately gigastacy tier :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Sure their faces might sometimes be subhuman but honestly I dont care a single bit
:feelsohh::feelsohh:

I want to ascend with asian foid. White and black whores are 100% discarded, also theyre all fat.