Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian women are a meme.

JoinedMay 6, 2023Posts1

welcome GrAY

She sounds like a horrible person. Drug addicted racist and old but acting like she's a ditzy vapid selfish girl in her twenties.

I am of course rejecting her because I know she would look down on me IRL, because she's Chadsexual like all women in the U.S., especially asian women.

noodlewhores are literally the devil of the femalios gender, they always keep on showing the whole world their race traitor nature.
this whore has literally the most stupid reason for not dating ricecels.

americanized chinks :feelspuke:

This is why I hate them because it starts with them.

Everybody wants to be like them so they emulate their degeneracy. They have sown the seeds of evil and endless sin with their "civilized" soyciety.

She seems black-identified by the way she talks. Wonder if she's had any BBC.

Of course she's from the Bay.

10 minutes in: BBC confirmed....but no doubt she's had the entire smorgasbord of slong. Rave girls are whores. Druggies are whores, this goes without saying. She even emulates black american female talking points. "I don't need him", "he doesn't have to be in charge", etc.

Women who date them don't talk this way as often. It's often exact opposite because they know they need their egos stroked. Or else they won't betabucks for you. A lot of these whores use them to play the (females') long game.

noodlewhores are literally the devil of the femalios gender, they always keep on showing the whole world their race traitor nature.
this whore has literally the most stupid reason for not dating ricecels.
Exactly, i absolutely despise them :feelssus:

the only decent asians are japs

I think of my brother, so I don't...
A few seconds in and we are already hearing a common excuse JFL :lul: . Must be suifuel for asiancels :feelskek:
:feelskek: