Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian women actually do this for fame and money (+ subtle dickpill maybe?)

If that gross bitch was tortured to death slowly I wouldn't feel bad for her at all.

The Chinese literally eat any shit imaginable. I really don't understand why, it's not like they live in Africa and have no agriculture

@pp183 explain

The Chinese literally eat any shit imaginable. I really don't understand why, it's not like they live in Africa and have no agriculture
The wikipedia page says that it actually tastes good and has a crunchy texture

It smells like garbage and tastes like dry apricot out of a garbage bin
Damn i've seen videos of vegans saying it tastes amazing, tastes like peanut butter or whatever.

Damn i've seen videos of vegans saying it tastes amazing, tastes like peanut butter or whatever.
Definitely not peanut butter, maybe some very French cheese

Definitely not peanut butter, maybe some very French cheese
Tbh vegans are delusional, i've also heard them say cooked carrots taste just like meat so whatever.

Still curious if a ricecel who has tasted one of those snail things can enlighten us

When their faces are this white its really obvious they are using a super heavy filter

I hate Chinese whores. Fucking disgusting, degenerate scum.

When their faces are this white its really obvious they are using a super heavy filter
And tons of fake up

What the everloving actual fuck
If you google geoducks mukbang you'll find tons of videos. I just posted the first few compilations i saw. Thousands of chinese women do this for fame and money

I did google it that's why I said

Also, are some of them eating them live?!?!:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
From what I've seen online, eating stuff alive is a sign of freshness and shit. They also eat a lot of other things alive like squids

I watched a few videos on one of them. (Ssoyoung.)
She tortures animals who can very much feel pain while they’re alive and does shit like pulling their eyeballs out and eating them alive watching them squirm

I watched a few videos on one of them. (Ssoyoung.)
She tortures animals who can very much feel pain while they’re alive and does shit like pulling their eyeballs out and eating them alive watching them squirm
Empathic gender

These kind of videos always upset my stomach. :feelspuke:

These fucking noodlewhores are promoting gluttony basically if you go on YouTube there is tons of mukbang degenerates everywhere
So what i did is to pause the search history and watch history which basically means i only watch the videos i am subscribed to.

No said it so I will
THEY LOOK LIKE COCKS
SHE rather eat a Animal then your cock

that shit is disgusting what sick coomers watch this for actual entertainment

that shit is disgusting what sick coomers watch this for actual entertainment
look up chinese girl geoducks, you'll find an endless amount of videos :worryfeels:

Whores eating dicks

she's just enjoying some exotic food? i dont see the problem

:)

One has to wonder what else go in this fugly foid mouth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back