Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Asian woman will sleep with you to register to vote.

excel

excel

Recruit
★★★

WMAF strikes again. It’s almost like Asian American men don’t exist haha

Gotta throw up. Nig on white girl. Azn on white chad and gets cucked at the end like typical foids extremely high standards.

Omg u didnt vote. TeeHee. We cant be together even though ur hot. U dont meet my sdtandards. Teehee

just vote theory

Its true, white men should just stay the fuck away from these ugly chinks

Asian foid my family was trying to set me up with last year brought her white boyfriend over to our family dinner, guy was a 6"2 chad lite. He left early and looked grumpy as shit but she really seems to like him.

She's not even part of our family blood wise but gets all the benefits from being part of it along with having a white boyfriend she comes over with.

>WMAF
>BMWF
>BFWF

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO DO THIS?

Majority of asian foids who grew up here all have white boyfriends while their brothers or cousins are home alone lol

The asian guys having success are usually tall and muscular, the asian foids who are 5"3 and chubby still get boyfriends while their looksmatch are at home with depression or stay at home and go Mgtow

Majority of asian foids who grew up here all have white boyfriends while their brothers or cousins are home alone lol

The asian guys having success are usually tall and muscular, the asian foids who are 5"3 and chubby still get boyfriends while their looksmatch are at home with depression or stay at home and go Mgtow
Amen. Just walk around your city and count how many WMAF you see. I honestly don’t know how the asian dudes just take it, maybe it’s the copes of video games and doing well in school.

I'd fuck all those bitches