Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian woman gets white sperm donor to produce hapa baby while married to ASIAN HUSBAND, greatest cuckold of all time

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I was babysitting a little girl for a family friend today. The mother is a 30-year-old Asian woman who is married to an infertile Asian man, and because they are friends with my own family, I found out that the child was conceived through a specially requested Russian male sperm donor. The child has light brown hair and pale skin.

I asked the little 5-year-old hapa girl today, “What is your race?” She said “I’m.. uh... Russian.” I said “Anything else? Chinese, Korean, Japanese?” She said “No, just Russian.”

Her mom is so self hating that she is RAISING her to believe she is full white. What’s more, the husband is Asian himself.

Jfl at being so cucked to raise a child that isn’t yours, and whose mom actively worships a different race from yours.

Last edited:
Do you mean that the husband is infertile

Most Asians worship white people and want to be white. Don't believe me? Look at anime, it's made by Asians in a country that's 99% Asian yet most anime characters are white.

Asians purposely create and breed their males to be as beta as possible. Im not trying to be sarcastic either. Read up on the culture.

Most Asians worship white people and want to be white. Don't believe me? Look at anime, it's made by Asians in a country that's 99% Asian yet most anime characters are white.
Most anime I watched don’t state their race but they do they’ve say that they are Japanese and most of the time they live in Japan

Last edited:
He is infertile so your title is clickbait. With all the JBW talk on this forum I doubt anyone will disagree with their choice.
How is it clickbait? JBW theory still stands

Asians purposely create and breed their males to be as beta as possible. Im not trying to be sarcastic either. Read up on the culture.
In Japan they call what you guys call a chad a carnivore and beta men herbivore and being a herbivore in Japan is a bad thing due to declining birth rates. Idk if it really is because of birth rates but I’m putting two and two together

horree shit

it's O-G-R-E for rice.

I bet she was lying. She cheated with a Vladimir!

In Japan they call what you guys call a chad a carnivore and beta men herbivore and being a herbivore in Japan is a bad thing due to declining birth rates. Idk if it really is because of birth rates but I’m putting two and two together
That was the result of past strict cultural systems to ensure everyone was getting some, everyone was in line. In an open smp it is difficult for ethnic men.

Hapa baby? Good thing it's not male.

I was at Chipotle today and there was an Asian lady with a hapa kid, no father to be found. He started talking to me like if he was my kid serial killer in the making if you ask me.

Asian women betray their race the most.

Reminder: Nothing a HAPA does should ever be considered surprising

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back