Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL asian woman explains why she will never date an asian man

• Thread starter Deleted member 34825
  • Start date
Deleted member 34825

Deleted member 34825

Self-banned
-
I'm an Asian Woman and I Refuse to Ever Date an Asian Man

I'm an Asian girl. I don't date Asian guys. Yep, I'm one of those that date lots and lots of (mostly, but not always) white guys.

And guess what? I’m not alone. I’m actually –- shudder to think -- part of a trend. Asians are marrying non-Asians at a rate much higher than any other racial group. This summer Pew reported that 37 percent of all recent Asian-American brides wedded a non-Asian groom. In an earlier study of the couples who married in 2008, 9 percent of whites, 16 percent of blacks and 26 percent of Hispanics did so with someone of a different race or ethnicity. Thirty-one percent of Asians did.

This trend has nothing to do with skin color. It has everything to do with patriarchy and cultural sexism and a lifestyle I grew up with and want nothing to do with anymore.

It would be easy to say that what I'm looking for culturally doesn't come in an Asian package.

My pale, white-bread boyfriend jokes that I'm one of the whitest people he's ever met. And that's probably not by accident.

I date white men because the term "model minority" grosses me out. I date white men because it feels like I'm not ostracizing myself into an Asian ghetto and antiquated ideas of Asian unity. I still see myself as a minority. And with that, pretty soon comes connotations of "outsider." And I don't like that.

Dating white men means acceptance into American culture. White culture.

I realize my thinking is fucked up. I get that. But as long as men tell me over dinner, "I've always wanted to be with an Asian girl" and then still think they're getting laid, and as long as during beauty countdowns white girls are called "beauties" and Asian girls are called "exotic beauties" -- well, then white will still be the societal standard.

So here it is: I am racist. I'd rather not be. I'd much rather be swept up into that beautiful land of racially ambiguous beauties. But for now, I will not and will never date one of my "people."

:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
same excuses same bullshit

Ricecel uprising soon I hope.

Whitu cockru onrry

How does this not fill one with infuriating rage? Why do men still continue to simp and cuck themselves for whores and their pathetic leftist ideals.

she's definitely a candidate for the 2021 mental olympics tournament

feel bad for my ricebros. atleast i can take advantage of this, but as a rice this would be suicide inducing.

Race traitors deserve the rope

This is funny as a black man because it's why all of these non-white women are always coming for white women. It's jealousy, pure and simple. All this talk about cultural appropriation boils down to one thing - hypergamy within the racial class structure. They all want white men because white men dominate Western society. The funny thing is black women are almost universally undesirable to white men so are angry at black men because black men are probably the only men in the West who are more desirable than their female counterparts.

Ricecel uprising soon I hope.
never going to happen. we're too pussy and love our money too much to do shit about it, so we'll just end up coping until most of us just rope.

I complain about being black but my ricecel homies have it so much worse, we're all rooting for you guys

Whole lot of hamster spin rationalization for why white men physically mog asian men to death and thus make her pussy more wet

because black men are probably the only men in the West who are more desirable than their female counterparts.
Shitskin nigger cope. Sheboons still have infinite smv compared to niggers.

Shitskin nigger cope. Sheboons still have infinite smv compared to niggers.
Yeah but in the hierarchy of races they’re firmly at the bottom. After all ethnics. Tyrones are 2nd/3rd even if men have way less smv than women

Yeah but in the hierarchy of races they’re firmly at the bottom. After all ethnics. Tyrones are 2nd/3rd even if men have way less smv than women
Every female has infinite smv, the avg normie will simp any sheboon whore

Idk why these threads even get made anymore everyone knows Gooks love mayo

And Mayo’s love fucking Gooks
Especially Nazicels
:blackpill:

yes get a white chad and make ugly hapa children. cycle repeats.

"I'm an Asian girl. I don't date Asian guys. Yep, I'm one of those that date lots and lots of (mostly, but not always) white guys."

So when she isn't dating white guys, who is she dating? She probably rotates a Tyrone in here and there.