Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian Woman Barks at Black Man Playing Music on Bus

wtf did I just watch, why did she do that?

''He was listening to music without headphones'' :soy:

Annoying woman. SHUT UP!

I would've stand up and hit her with the palm of my hand.

She ate too much dog meat
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Objectively she was way more obnoxious and annoying than him. But she has a vagina so

Kill them both for disturbances of the peaceful!

shes right. Why? because hes a nigger

j/k lmao..they can both die ina fire for all i care

That’s even worse than what he’s doing. I never understood people who got so upset about music in public, as if buses and trains aren’t inherently noisy. I will start blasting music while biking to provide maximum discomfort

Rare foid W. Educating this nigger making him understand how fucking annoying him and his niggermusic are to everyone else on the bus the way his gorilla mom never did.

Playing music while black. A white girl playing Taylor swift would've been left completely unbothered.

Playing music while black. A white girl playing Taylor swift would've been left completely unbothered.
Must be nice for a nigger to finally be able to say "if the roles were reversed". Now you know how white people feel 24/7.

Also what'd you think would happen if some Asian kid started blasting K-pop on a bus full of nigs?

The joys of DIEversity. :feelsclown:

Literal fucking bitch lmao

You are what you eat after all :feelshaha:

nigga should have slapped that noodle across the face and threw her off the bus

Uninhibited savages and soulless bug people. Funny stuff.

Not surprised by Negro savagery. No sympathy for gooks thrown under subway platforms or attacked with hammers. It's funny to sit back and watch the two groups interact.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back