Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian woman admits to being a noodle…

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
:feelsUgh: Can this thread get pinned
41Ui5ELU6bL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I’m Filipino, but every boy I’ve bedded has been white. And with few exceptions, my lovers have been white in the whitest sense of the word: conspicuously light-haired and light-eyed. Some of them were so white they were almost translucent.

Unfortunately, my lust for the blond male specimen of the Caucasian race isn’t quite as purely motivated as a drawn-out Yeatsian sigh over a glass of wine.

Of course, I’m not the only one with a white-guy thing. Asian-American women are out-marrying at a growing rate — almost 40 percent of us will marry men who don’t come close to looking like our fathers and brothers.

It wasn’t the robust, golden-haired athletes of football fame and high school glory that I wanted to meet either. My particular fetish was for the ruddy-cheeked preppie: skinny arms, chicken legs and an awkward slope of hunched shoulders upon a thin, skeletal frame. Pretty-boy scholars with wire-rimmed glasses and sparse pubic hair. Pseudo-British, aristocratic cheeseheads emblematic of Ralph Lauren advertising.

“If I ever have a blond grandchild,” my father would declare at the dinner table, “with blue eyes. My god! I will go home to the Philippines to show them all what a de la Cruz can look like! Can you imagine?” My father was exaggerating slightly, but in any event, the message was clear: marry well, and marry white. I didn’t need much persuading.

Yet what truly horrified me about my sexual prejudice was how incredibly banal and predictable my secret crushes turned out to be. It seemed all the Asian women on campus were pre-programmed to like the same exact specimens that I did: inoffensive white men who exhibited a nauseating blandness of feature, dress and character. We didn’t want Mel Gibson. We wanted Melvin Milquetoast.

Contrary to conventional wisdom, I didn’t hate Asian men, but in truth, I didn’t particularly want to date them either. In my defense, the two Asian men I did find attractive — one a Filipino hottie on the swim team, the other, a Japanese fencer — both had blond shiksa girlfriends.

“I don’t know why you’re so guilt-ridden,” Madelyn, my college roommate, said to me once when I was angsting predictably. “I’m looking forward to my Amerasian children even if I don’t have a boyfriend right now. I mean, I know my husband will be white. Anyway, I think mixed kids look so cute.” She happily described how all her sisters married blond men with MBA’s.:feelsEhh:

tldr imagine reading something written by a woman

not a word, have a shit day:feelsYall:

if they think whites are so beautiful, why do they want to taint pure white lineage? they know their mixed offspring will result in a downgrade.

if they think whites are so beautiful, why do they want to taint pure white lineage? they know their mixed offspring will result in a downgrade.
Imagine if Noodles and Whites fucked en masse, lmao. ER's everywhere.
The funny shit is she really thinks this comes off as deep and insightful
Yep, she has the same programming as other Noodles.

Yep, she has the same programming as other Noodles.
the hapa phenomenon is proof there is a sinister force that acts on this universe

:feelskek::feelskek: They want to be white:feelsEhh:

After seeing your comment, I have decided that if I ever get to ascend, it will be with a noodle so my son will be everything his father couldn't :feelsLSD:

Well in case it isn't yet known, white skin is a virtue in the east
More so if you're "as white as snow"

noodlewhore thirst for white cock is bordering on pathological at this point

tldr imagine reading something written by a woman
not a word, have a shit day:feelsYall:
:yes:
Because women are fucking retarded and selfish whores that will do whatever it takes to get Chad, even if it means going through crazy ass mental gymnastics to justify themselves.

The funny shit is she really thinks this comes off as deep and insightful
JFL. This is literally the most predictable shit ever. Could have asked any member of this forum what the foid's racial preference is and got the correct answer.