Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Asian white nationalists like this piss me off

That subhuman cuck Ian Miles Cheong comes to mind

Yea just try to sleep with white Stacey, it's the litmus test on how closer you're to whites in terms of everything

Honorary Aryan
IMG 20240808 131429
Shitskin Arabs
IMG 20240808 131554IMG 20240808 131530IMG 20240808 131543IMG 20240808 131508

@Arabcel99
@DarkStar
@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper

Yea just try to sleep with white Stacey, it's the litmus test on how closer you're to whites in terms of everything
JFL kek I never thought of this, but you're so right. Whites would never tolerate a chink fuck getting with a white woman, no matter how much they cry about white/asian alliance. Meanwhile, plenty of Arabs can casually get with white women and no one really cares

Sure, but a chink saying them is pathetic when they're inferior to even northern indians
What's worse is the Chink is actually, blackpilled. Yet, he posts a picture of Hitler who was only 5'9 mogging their chinksect emperor.

True. We will see the "alliance" break up so fast

JFL kek I never thought of this, but you're so right. Whites would never tolerate a chink fuck getting with a white woman, no matter how much they cry about white/asian alliance. Meanwhile, plenty of Arabs can casually get with white women and no one really cares
That's what is so fucking pathetic. They don't get anything out of dickriding white nationalists, while, whites and Arabs steal their Women kek.

Dude's an Israel supporter who shits on WNs
He is actually, a mix of everything. He makes racist posts, but he is also a controlled opposition MAGA supporter if that makes sense.

Yes pretty much. Just look at Japanese anime, all the characters look white
Most cucked race. And they don't get anything out of worshipping whites, other then being a laughing stock to the rest of us.

Well, you can't deny there are Arabs who look like that especially in the Gulf region
Yes. But that chink thinks all of us look like that anyway.

Whitey praising Chang is the ultimately blessing for them
That's what's so pathetic. I have noticed how they see white people praising them as a big achievement, they are even ready to let WHITU man fuck their women as long as WHITU man praises them. Cucks.

Well, you can't deny there are Arabs who look like that especially in the Gulf region
Nah, not even Gulf Arabs look that subhuman
Dc8b41e2 c016 45b6 928f d16994a0e1f7
Fff650b9 2451 45f9 9bbd 191939f70844
Young yemeni man old city of sanaa yemen A7PAGW
B0687b83 59ec 46fc 9797 ae8bb32b1601
D87f16d1 9de6 44c4 bc3a 3d3d1f8b1748

Not to mention many gulf arabs are tall as fuck

1210145 a25edf593e3c363ba389d64cc1d7c459

That's what's so pathetic. I have noticed how they see white people praising them as a big achievement, they are even ready to let WHITU man fuck their women as long as WHITU man praises them. Cucks.
Whito man fucking Mei Ling is something they love since it means ridding themselves of their gook faces. It's why Asians have such common cuck fantasies

I'm 100% white and still can't get a gf, lmao
I should have phrased it better, it's how close you're to the epitome of being chad, when you think of white race you think of white chads

The average Gulf Arab isn't chad tier though. Obviously chads of any race aren't going to look as subhuman as the rest of the population
There's still a difference in the eye area usually.

Imu whitu cooku tu. Please fucku my mother and sister yerro pussis tu honar my family

Yeah that's why wignat-asian alliance is BULLSHIT. They just want to make noodlewhores their side hoes/submissive slaves and us AM as their servants.