Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Asian toilets have got to be the most extraordinary innovation of our time

Celius

Celius

-
Allow me to elaborate how these work, brocels.

how-to-use-Iranian-wc.jpg

After you successfully take a shit by sitting in the most possibly uncomfortable position imaginable, you will then have to use the hose somewhere around you to manually flush your own shit down the shitter, and proceed to wash yourself using the same hose with either your hand, toilet paper and or a combination of both.

There is this very small moment where you have a glimpse at your own shit, reflecting upon this monstrosity and how could it possibly come out of your body, pondering whether or not life is worth continuing, you will then follow it up by being reminded of how much of a pathetic life you might be stuck in and just how truly sick and miserable everything within your world can be.

Chances are, if you’re already using these, you have a very hairy asshole as well, so naturally, this requires much more commitment and an staggering amount of dedication required to make sure your ass comes out clean of any crusts of dried shit.

That is, of course, if the humidity of the room doesn’t make you just wanna fucking die.

This just HAS TO BE the most remarkable invention of the human history, a true innovation of nothing but genius and peak humanity, something that the feature of our kind will look back upon and wonder if maybe we were too good for ourselves.

Love using these. Absolutely love using these. They are by far the best of the best.

Last edited:
Fucking Romans had a better system 2100 years ago.

Fucking Romans had a better system 2100 years ago.
Doubt they were ever as remarkable. This is just something next level. Something that most of us can’t even comprehend its true potential. I’ve made some of my best memories of life all thanks to these.

Allow me to elaborate how these work, brocels.

how-to-use-Iranian-wc.jpg

After you successfully take a shit by sitting in the most possibly uncomfortable position imaginable, you will then have to use the hose somewhere around you to manually flush your own shit down the shitter, and proceed to wash yourself using the same hose with either your hand, toilet paper and or a combination of both.

There is this very small moment where you have a glimpse at your own shit, reflecting upon this monstrosity and how could it possibly come out of your body, pondering whether or not life is worth continuing, you will then follow it up by being reminded of how much of a pathetic life you might be stuck in and just how truly sick and miserable everything within your world can be.

Chances are, if you’re already using these, you have a very hairy asshole as well, so naturally, this requires much more commitment and an staggering amount of dedication required to make sure your ass comes out clean of any crusts of dried shit.

That is, of course, if the humidity of the room doesn’t make you just wanna fucking die.

This just HAS TO BE the most remarkable invention of the human history, a true innovation of nothing but genius and peak humanity, something that the feature of our kind will look back upon and wonder if maybe we were too good for ourselves.

Love using these. Absolutely love using these. They are by far the best of the best.
We call them Turkish toilets for some reason.

I used those when I visited my home country. Fucking disgusting third-world shitskin infrastructure. :feelswhat:

I had these in primary school. I remember going with 4 more classmates in there, gathering around the hole in a circle and all of us peeing at the same time.