Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian thots in america

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I remember a story about this native Asian who went backpacking through the US and met up with a white guy who then raped her or something.

I remember a story about this native Asian who went backpacking through the US and met up with a white guy who then raped her or something.
LOOOOOL

So mainland Asians are a bunch of spoiled rich bitches?

what all the girls in that video have in common? they all fucking chad

Well noodle-whores are the worst (after currywhores obviously) .They are slaves to all the Caucasoid features. Several noodlewhores have contacted me in the past for simply having a straight nose. BTW they left as soon as they found out that I'm a curry LOL.

Trying to look unsexy as possible until she meets chang. I guess the ricecel white pussy bandit group had other plans.
Screen Shot 2018 05 27 at 42536 PM

Well noodle-whores are the worst (after currywhores obviously) .They are slaves to all the Caucasoid features. Several noodlewhores have contacted me in the past for simply having a straight nose. BTW they left as soon as they found out that I'm a curry LOL.
I have a Jew nose. It's over.
Trying to look unsexy as possible until she meets chang. I guess the ricecel white pussy bandit group had other plans.
View attachment 17051
I believe the Thai wanted cosmic justice for all the Thai girls who have been raped by white men.

I believe the Thai wanted cosmic justice for all the Thai girls who have been raped by white men.
I'm all for incels getting some either way. Not like chad needed to rape them.

Noodlewhores in the West become exposed to what a true white Chad looks like.

It is the truth, my 24 year old noodlewhore sister is dating some 3/10 goblin jew
Where did they meet?

-online dating?
-social circle?
-daygame?
-nightgame/bars and clubs?

Based post

I wonder how many of those girls those 2 Changs at the beginning fucked

Good

White jews are the most desired by noodlewhores
A currycel with a Jew nose.. noodles despise me.
I'm all for incels getting some either way. Not like chad needed to rape them.
I think those Thais were just alpha dudes.
How bad is it? Most noodlewhores cannot tell it is Jewish nose , unless it is hopelessly deformed. JFL
It is hopelessly deformed. It's over.
You really hate noodleswhores huh? I feel the same way about currywhores.
It's over.

No matter the differences all of them are with sub7 above

Why i'm not Chad? :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
I could go out with these girls like 24/7 and fucking them without stopping.

I live in vancouver and all i see is those rich mainland china thots wear 2k+usd outfits and all drive foreigns smfh