Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian sloot craving the BBC

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
There's this american asian femoid who I noticed in the dining hall last semester. She's not really hot at all, kind of a manly face. Anyways, I observed that she always dressed like a sloot. You could literally see the outline of her underwear because of the pants she'd wear. She would also never wear bra's, thus you could clearly see her nipples through her tank top. It was very obvious.

This year she's in one of my classes, I noticed she now has her hair dyed purple and got her nose pierced. She sat in the seating row right in front of me. I was sitting next to this Tyrone. She turned around and told the Tyrone, "I like your shirt" (It was a plain striped shirt lol). He simply said, "thanks" and went back on his phone. Then she waited like 5 minutes and tried to start a conversation with him. She rambled on for like 3 minutes about absolute non sense (something about her sort of cheating to get an A, she ended the convo by saying, "guess who's getting an A in this class"). All the Tyrone said was "thats cool I guess" and went back to texting. JFL if you think you need to be incredibly witty to get laid.

Last edited:
slooth?
Sloth

damn. I truly fucking hate noodlewhores,man .hate all sluts

Lol lifefuel. That type of chads and tyeones are the best tbh.

damn. I truly fucking hate noodlewhores,man .hate all sluts

What the sloot...

While her white alt cuck classmate thinks he's gonna seduce her by dropping the redpill facts on black iq and criminality

noodlewhores are fking disgusting ... they will kill their family to slurp on chad's precum