Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian sex lives matter

just become a monk bro, haha... they hold themselves to such high standards... i see many asian guys online following a similar protocol... they work out, dress the same and all have decent jobs... yet still struggling to find dates... meanwhile the bum white guy is fucking their looksmatch haha...
Asians are cucks, when women say jump we say how high. That's why noodlewhores have astronomical standards for rice men while any white hobo will do.

Bluepill overdose.

rice copers will just write lengthy essays just to avoid the blackpill

IT NEVER BEGAN FOR RICEMEN!

just become a monk bro, haha... they hold themselves to such high standards... i see many asian guys online following a similar protocol... they work out, dress the same and all have decent jobs... yet still struggling to find dates... meanwhile the bum white guy is fucking their looksmatch haha...

that was always the worst part of jbw
i dont mind chad getting more lays, i dont mind jake my avg white counter part getting more lays. but fk low tier subhuman level cumskins named norman/melvin doing better was rage inducing :reeeeee::reeeeee:

especially with ethnic chicks.

Asians are cucks, when women say jump we say how high. That's why noodlewhores have astronomical standards for rice men while any white hobo will do.
Imma kill myself maybe maybe not maybe later maybe rot