Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Asian on Asian Hate Runs Deeps

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Never began for SEAcels, even ricecels don’t want to be lumped in with them

The hatred of small differences

if only the hatred ran exclusively between females.......fucking over for those guys <///////3

I’d rather go to Singapore and Malaysia than any East Asian country

Genetically they’re basically the same

Based
East Asia was the center of many technological and cultural developments that impacted the entire world

Pinoys only know how to steal and worship whites

Too many Asians are cucks.

Name one thing East Asians contributed that isn’t gunpowder
Paper, metalworking techniques, shipbuilding, compass, agriculture, etc.

Basically 90% of technological developments before maybe the 1300s started in either Mesopotamia, India, or China then spread to europe

Reading comprehension nigger
I understood what you wrote. I'm saying I don't care about it and want to know why you're asking me in particular. You fucking brainlet

I understood what you wrote. I'm saying I don't care about it and want to know why you're asking me in particular. You fucking brainlet
again, reading comprehension

again, reading comprehension
My point was that East asians and south east asians hate each other with a burning passion because they are similar to each other, and want desperately to distinguish themselves from each other in the eyes of the world. That is why you don't feel the need to distinguish yourself from the Irish, say. Because there is no similarity that needs to be explained away. The hatred of small differences. Capiche?

My point was that East asians and south east asians hate each other with a burning passion because they are similar to each other, and want desperately to distinguish themselves from each other in the eyes of the world. That is why you don't feel the need to distinguish yourself from the Irish, say. Because there is no similarity that needs to be explained away. The hatred of small differences. Capiche?
It’s clearly not a small difference

correct.

outside of japan-china-korea all asians are subhumans

subhuman on subhuman hate.

It’s clearly not a small difference
But the fact that you need to point it out means that to the rest of the world who you are trying to convince, it IS a small difference. Why don’t you try to point out the differences between your race and the French? Because it’s already obvious to everyone that there is no similarity. But keep coping

Both subhumans.

Central and North Asians mog those recessed chinks to their graves.

Big differences. SEAs have significant australoid admixture and are far more physically subhuman as well as far less culturally & technologically advanced

they're copying curries now
Not really, the thing with curry on curry hate is that they vastly overstate genetic differences between different types of curries. EA and SEA differences could not be overstated

Based
East Asia was the center of many technological and cultural developments that impacted the entire world

Pinoys only know how to steal and worship whites
:yes: :yes: :yes:
EAs are hardcore white worshippers too though. But obviously not as much as SEAs

EAs used to be a strong group of people. The Chinese, Japanese, and Mongols were all once great conquerors. SEAs are way more subhuman and didn’t really accomplish anything ever

Big differences. SEAs have significant australoid admixture and are far more physically subhuman as well as far less culturally & technologically advanced
No you missed my point. The intense hatred East Asians and south East Asians have for each other comes from trying to prove they are different.

Which they wouldn’t need to do if the world perceived them as very different.

No East Asian is walking around angry that someone is confusing him with the Irish, or the French, or Jamaicans, because they are obviously different, so no one would think to make the comparison.

The anger comes from coping with the world seeing their two races as similar. That’s my point

Obviously different nations have different cultural and technological achievements lol, that was not my point. I got the term wrong though, it’s not “hatred of small differences” but “narcissism of small differences”

IMG 7415

No you missed my point. The intense hatred East Asians and south East Asians have for each other comes from trying to prove they are different.

Which they wouldn’t need to do if the world perceived them as very different.

No East Asian is walking around angry that someone is confusing him with the Irish, or the French, or Jamaicans, because they are obviously different, so no one would think to make the comparison.

The anger comes from coping with the world seeing their two races as similar. That’s my point

Obviously different nations have different cultural and technological achievements lol, that was not my point. I got the term wrong though, it’s not “hatred of small differences” but “narcissism of small differences”

View attachment 808028
They are perceived as similar, but they are actually not

They are perceived as similar, but they are actually not
fine, but no-one cares about the differences you are so desperate to point out. That's my whole point. The "asian on asian" hate that OP talks about runs deep because those two groups don't like being compared to each other. But the world doesn't care

@BataviaCel They don't get it

It's not small lol , even East Asians themselves are very different to each other so you can imagine how much differences there are between East Asian and Southeast Asian

@BataviaCel

Genetically they’re basically the same
Completely different lol , not even the Japanese and Chinese who are both East Asian are similar or related in any way

@BataviaCel

East Asians trying not to genocide each other for small genetic and cultural differences (impossible challenge)

Over for SEAcels tbh

Sea asians are smaller in stature and darker skinned, and may also be less intelligent.
But no one else on earth cares about those differences. Hence the the desperate attempt by East Asians to differentiate themselves

It's not small lol , even East Asians themselves are very different to each other so you can imagine how much differences there are between East Asian and Southeast Asian

@BataviaCel
But it is to the rest of the non Asian world boyo. And that’s who they’re desperately trying to convince. You don’t see a Korean trying to explain how he’s different from an Irishman do you? Because they know the world can tell them apart. They are at pains to point out the differences between them and south East Asians because they know the world can’t tell the difference jfl

But it is to the rest of the non Asian world boyo. And that’s who they’re desperately trying to convince. You don’t see a Korean trying to explain how he’s different from an Irishman do you? Because they know the world can tell them apart. They are at pains to point out the differences between them and south East Asians because they know the world can’t tell the difference jfl
I can easily tell the difference between East Asian and Southeast Asian and I am White

As a SEA, it’s over

Kek white guys are going to korea and japan to fuck the shit out of their women and korean and jap boys are seething on the internet about filipinos
Truly a cucked existence