Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian men finally accept what he made for

To breed with black women

Goodfellas GIF

I don’t think Black Women like Asian Men, maybe changs, but Black Women are biased towards other Blacks, I’m half Black but because I look white I still can’t get with them (Also not thugmaxxing and ugly).

good more asian pussy for white mens

If you're Chinese, just Africamaxx

I don’t think Black Women like Asian Men, maybe changs, but Black Women are biased towards other Blacks, I’m half Black but because I look white I still can’t get with them (Also not thugmaxxing and ugly).
Then go for Asian women or latinas bro, I don’t think mullatas are racially discriminated by black women though. So I doubt it.

Not clicking your chink tok link, GrAY

Then go for Asian women or latinas bro, I don’t think mullatas are racially discriminated by black women though. So I doubt it.
I’m too ugly, I’ve tried with every race possible nothing works

Wow this tiktok account is lame as fuck

chinktok.is
another racebait thread

If anything curries should breed with them, you already have the same skin color :feelshaha:
True, gooks can perfect since they tend to have higher estrogen than black girls. The offspring can greatly benefit from the testosterone+iq of Asian , and to a extend skin colour too.

Whites discovered this ages ago