Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian men cannot win with by trying to impress noodlewhores!

Y

yellowmancel

Recruit
★★
Ricecels who try to break stereotypes to impress noodlewhores are bluepilled copers. Noodlewhores hate us, not because its our fault, it's their fault for having double standards and no loyalty.
Here's an example Ricemen acts effeminate noodlewhore response: " azn men r weak and effeminate and hav smaw dik! ricemen become masculine, noodlewhores response : " toxic azn masculinity!!! azn male patriarchy!!! hypermasculine azn!" See we cannot impress noodlewhores, whatever we do noodlewhores will demonize us. If we act effeminate noodlewhores accuse us of not being real men , if we act manly they accuse of toxic masculinity and misogyny.
Noodlewhores hate us for who we are, yellow, and they deserve to pay for it. They deserve to suffer for betraying their own race, they deserve to suffer for hating themselves. Avoid interacting with random noodlewhores on the street!

Tbh this is probably what they want
yeah, and then they run off to mayo chads because "asian men never showed me interest!". can't win with these fucks.

Turn off the round eyes media!

I agree, noodlewhores are our enemy #1. Tbh I don't even care so much about Asian male success as long as we take noodlewhores down with us. I would be happy never getting laid if it meant noodlewhores could never get white cock again :feelshaha:

I agree, noodlewhores are our enemy #1. Tbh I don't even care so much about Asian male success as long as we take noodlewhores down with us. I would be happy never getting laid if it meant noodlewhores could never get white cock again :feelshaha:
love the pure animosity. based.

i feel the same way. i grew up in an asian family where EVERY SINGLE female cousin (like 6 of them) got married to or are dating white guys.
hell, even back in preschool, my best friend at the time was a japanese kid, and i remember being surprised when i came over to his house for a playdate and i saw that his mom was japanese, while her husband was white.

the jbwpill has been with me for all these years and it sickens me

love the pure animosity. based.

i feel the same way. i grew up in an asian family where EVERY SINGLE female cousin (like 6 of them) got married to or are dating white guys.
hell, even back in preschool, my best friend at the time was a japanese kid, and i remember being surprised when i came over to his house for a playdate and i saw that his mom was japanese, while her husband was white.

the jbwpill has been with me for all these years and it sickens me
I grew up in a country with virtually zero Asians so I didn't know about the jbwpill until seeing it on the internet. r/hapas / EurasianTiger has brutally blackpilled me, I only have pure hatred for noodlewhores now.

All Asian countries need to go full North Korea and lock their noodles in, it's our only option.

Do you resent being born in the west (I'm assuming you was)? I watch a couple of asian couple channels on YT and they seem to be happily free of white western influence.
Speaking for myself, I prefer being in the west, even if I have to swallow the JBW pill every day, because it is way easier for me to moneymaxx here.

True, because that would mean nothing would change on our end, and noodles would have their number one reason for living taken away from them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Asiancel has to resort to the african tribe aborigin tranny looking foid:feelsohgod: to be able to continue their population

Some people here hate jews, but honestly, these noodles deserve the gas chambers more than anyone else on the planet

A group who hate their own race, hate their own kids, have zero morality and are just toxic cunts - Asian countries just need to enslave them for the local guys to use

Based. The problem with most Asian spaces, even pro-male ones, is the implicit assumption that things will get better for the Asian diaspora. I disagree. There's no reason why things can't get worse...much, much worse.

Some people here hate jews, but honestly, these noodles deserve the gas chambers more than anyone else on the planet
At this point, Asian women have higher Aryan standards for men than Nazis themselves.

Based. The problem with most Asian spaces, even pro-male ones, is the implicit assumption that things will get better for the Asian diaspora. I disagree. There's no reason why things can't get worse...much, much worse.
I actually think Asian concentration camps would be a positive, as long as China doesn't lose the war like Japan did. The main problem with most Asians is that they're so white worshipping and socially oblivious that as long as cumskins give them some lipservice here and there they won't complain and do nothing. Well, getting shipped to the camps might wake some of them the fuck up. Same reason why I think the covid hate crimes are a good thing. They made support for China among Asians in the west shoot up by like 100000%, a lot of them don't blindly believe the NATO propaganda anymore.

The absolute worst that could happen is a continuation of the liberal world order with America as the world hegemon and Asian males as a subhuman slave caste. Eventually this would make all of Asia look like SF.