Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Asian men are superior to white men because asian men commit less suicides "

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240105 183545 Reddit
Screenshot 20240105 183602 Reddit

I swear asian men are the biggest cucks, they allow their daughters to be the whores of another race and proudly walk back white chad's cum on their face and in them.

any other race would beat their women

This is like saying soldiers have it better than flat footed men because they can apply to the military.

It's just a Pyrrhic victory, should have just said this but I wanted to similemaxx so you have to put up with that sentence up there.

Lots of Japs kill themselves. Remember the Kamikazes? I wonder if the people on these pro-Asian forums kind of admire that imperial Japanese ww2 soldiers like some whitecels admire the Nazis. Based if so.

I swear asian men are the biggest cucks, they allow their daughters to be the whores of another race and proudly walk back white chad's cum on their face and in them.

Asians are gigacucked when it comes to the male-female dynamic.

Basically they are submissive betas who work themselves to death and their women are like materialistic vampires.

Bro right now
pepe.jpg

Asians are gigacucked when it comes to the male-female dynamic.

Basically they are submissive betas who work themselves to death and their women are like materialistic vampires.
Truth, no race of women treats their own men as badly as Asians.

Asian men are so masculine, that their women prefer white men. Lots of copers in the comment section.

I thought Asians commit the most suicides?

They should carry on consuming soy and studying for their 15 hour exam that determines their entire life. :lul:

I wonder if the people on these pro-Asian forums kind of admire that imperial Japanese ww2 soldiers like some whitecels admire the Nazis
Imperial Japan was Japanese supremacist, not Asian supremacist. They “oppressed” other Asians

My phone starts to float everytime I open an asian masculinity post, the copium levels are absurd.

You are either too high iq or extremely low iq to commit or consider suicide.

My phone starts to float everytime I open an asian masculinity post, the copium levels are absurd.
Chinks are copium wizards, their lack of self awareness and retardation is peak