Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian men are desperate, just not THAT desperate

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
In the past few months I noticed something, I noticed a lot of Asian men Mulatta couples with kids, sometimes these kids just look like Asians with a slightly darker skin, sometimes they look like what Vietnamese people think Cambodians look like (there is a joke in Vietnam where they say "a Vietnamese goes to the beach and then gets deported to Cambodia"). The Mulatta wives of Asian men are often obese or overweight, but I've seen them with thin Mulattas as well. Despite seeing some with Mulattas, it's rare to see an Asian man with an actual Black toilet (Black-Asian couples seem extremely rare, I've seen Asian toilets with Mulatto men, Arab men, Berber men, Turkish men, Indian men, Etc. but almost never actual Black men).

In a recent Rehab Room video I saw this couple:

At first, I thought that she was a transtoilet, I've unironically seen transtoilets that look EXACTLY like her. But the absolute bottom of the female hierarchy aren't these ugly trans-looking vomit-inducers, it's Black toilets.

The fact that I see Asian men with Mulatta toilets and not Black toilets tells me something. The Mulatta is a product of a White incel who couldn't get a White toilet and was so desperate that he had to go Afromaxxing to get anything. We all know that an Asian is an upgrade from Africans, so we know that to their Black mothers, these Mulatta toilets are still upgrading. My guess is that the influx of other non-White toilets mean that White men are no longer so White men aren't desperate enough to go for Black toilets. I commonly see White men with Mulatta's to produce often White-passing Quadroon offspring, but not that many (younger) White men with Black toilets, it's almost exclusively an older White male trait.

As the Mulatta has a White father her genetics are 50% European, the Asian man, being super desperate knows that there is a sizeable chance that his children might be cursed with African genetics, but his kids may also be blessed with European genetics. Unfortunately for the desperate Asian men, their kids will all have African mitochondrial DNA.

While Asian men seem to be desperate enough to go for Mulatta wives, they haven't found the rock bottom desperation to actually go for Black toilets, only Black men have to suffer this fate.

This is also why I don't feel bad for Asian men, they may be desperate but they're not so desperate that they have to date sheboons.

should put spoiler
not everyone wants to see couples on their screen right away

In the past few months I noticed something, I noticed a lot of Asian men Mulatta couples with kids, sometimes these kids just look like Asians with a slightly darker skin, sometimes they look like what Vietnamese people think Cambodians look like (there is a joke in Vietnam where they say "a Vietnamese goes to the beach and then gets deported to Cambodia"). The Mulatta wives of Asian men are often obese or overweight, but I've seen them with thin Mulattas as well. Despite seeing some with Mulattas, it's rare to see an Asian man with an actual Black toilet (Black-Asian couples seem extremely rare, I've seen Asian toilets with Mulatto men, Arab men, Berber men, Turkish men, Indian men, Etc. but almost never actual Black men).

View attachment 1273475

At first, I thought that she was a transtoilet, I've unironically seen transtoilets that look EXACTLY like her. But the absolute bottom of the female hierarchy aren't these ugly trans-looking vomit-inducers, it's Black toilets.

The fact that I see Asian men with Mulatta toilets and not Black toilets tells me something. The Mulatta is a product of a White incel who couldn't get a White toilet and was so desperate that he had to go Afromaxxing to get anything. We all know that an Asian is an upgrade from Africans, so we know that to their Black mothers, these Mulatta toilets are still upgrading. My guess is that the influx of other non-White toilets mean that White men are no longer so White men aren't desperate enough to go for Black toilets. I commonly see White men with Mulatta's to produce often White-passing Quadroon offspring, but not that many (younger) White men with Black toilets, it's almost exclusively an older White male trait.

As the Mulatta has a White father her genetics are 50% European, the Asian man, being super desperate knows that there is a sizeable chance that his children might be cursed with African genetics, but his kids may also be blessed with European genetics. Unfortunately for the desperate Asian men, their kids will all have African mitochondrial DNA.

While Asian men seem to be desperate enough to go for Mulatta wives, they haven't found the rock bottom desperation to actually go for Black toilets, only Black men have to suffer this fate.

This is also why I don't feel bad for Asian men, they may be desperate but they're not so desperate that they have to date sheboons.
Time to geomaxx

That dude on the right is a mogger. Ofc he pulls a cute asian chick.

Itsover fucking mogger.

I don't want a nigger foid

View attachment 1273475

View attachment 1273475

I know a 5’3 something, rice giga truecel with a 2/10 face with a fat 2/10 sheboon. theyre happily married with a kid and it isnt a betabuxx since the boon makes more

I know a 5’3 something, rice giga truecel with a 2/10 face with a fat 2/10 sheboon. theyre happily married with a kid and it isnt a betabuxx since the boon makes more
Sounds like we'll be seeing their kid here in 18 years if he doesn't rope before he finds his way here.

Nah, I've seen plenty of black women with asian husbands. Happens aaaaalll the time

And FYI, many pure black women can be hot, I find them better looking than Asian women tbh

AFRO
Adec6738 ea92 479b 945f b62ea5a251f7
95bdb424 158c 4dbf 8b15 c66d871cc97c
582b1b9b d5ca 48f4 a9c7 1ac01f807cb3

Nah, I've seen plenty of black women with asian husbands. Happens aaaaalll the time

And FYI, many pure black women can be hot, I find them better looking than Asian women tbh

View attachment 1273647View attachment 1273648View attachment 1273649View attachment 1273650
Honestly, I doubt it. I'm not sure since I've never lived in the West, but ricemen, along with curry, are at the bottom of the dating market. Black women have pussies, so they can choose between white men and black men.

Her lower third is subhuman tier, stop overstating their beauty
"subhuman tier"
I think you're out of your mind. You have Looksmax.org brainrot.

yeah noodle bodies are just so fucking repulsive even a nigger looks attractive by comparison.
asian women have the bodies of little boys, and least black women have thick thighs, big asses, and juicy lips:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: plus, afros and dreads are hot imo
what is worse, retarded shitskin offspring or bug midget offspring though? :feelshehe:
Mulatto > Hapa any day of the week