Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Asian "masculinity"

''Social conditioning'', the cope is strong

" she may be more physically/sexually attracted to WMs (maybe due to social conditioning) "

>ITS DAH SOCIAL CONDOOOOTIOOOOONING

These are always the cutest copes:feelshaha: Just accept that the whiter you look, the better you generally look. Even I've had chink women compliment me for my pink skin FFS. Die, cuck, die.
> it's not an indictment on a person's character if they are more physically attracted to a certain ethnicity.

So why do leftists seethe when people say NIGGERS are uglier than other races?

in other words, she rode the carousel and it's time to get off

Meanwhile you're posting here. With nothing, no woman.

How does it feel

Poor guys but at least his race is dying out so there will be less suffering in the future.

At least those cucked comments were down voted. It's the first time I heard rosties get called Lus.
It's how ricecels on cuckit call noodlewhores :feelshaha:

Foids are degenerate

Over for ricecucks

Are you impying you have a woman :feelswhere:
Nah I'm implying trying to shit on unfortunate guys to make yourself feel better is subhuman reddit tier shit.

And this subhuman OP does it all the time.

r/asianmasculinity is by far the most cancer board on that website. now they are invading 4chan and larping as black men to le ebic troll le nazis