Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Asian masculinity poster posts his jawline

so over, even i mog him

The most masculine jawline on that sub-reddit

Make an account for him

4012211_1710410595819.png

WE HAVE A NEW SAINT.

Brutal, he's welcome here any time.

Lifefuel there are worse Jaws out there than mine.

His mogs mine by a long shot

The fuck does he mean "jawline advice". His only option is surgery. Mewing doesn't do shit I mewed since 14 and I'm still recessed

His mogs mine by a long shot

all asian men automatically have mogger eyes as their tight eye shapes naturally imitate hunter eyes, you will never see an asian with tired droopy eyes with subhuman UEE

LIFEFUEL FOR RICECELS EYE AREA MATTERS MUCH MORE THAN JAW THE EYES ARE THE WINDOW TO THE SOUL

brobrobro-ers in the comments like flies to dog shit..

The fuck does he mean "jawline advice". His only option is surgery. Mewing doesn't do shit I mewed since 14 and I'm still recessed
He’s unfixable. and even if he was the surgeon wouldn’t take somebody like him surgery. his face is way too low respect

all asian men automatically have mogger eyes as their tight eye shapes naturally imitate hunter eyes, you will never see an asian with tired droopy eyes with subhuman UEE

LIFEFUEL FOR RICECELS EYE AREA MATTERS MUCH MORE THAN JAW THE EYES ARE THE WINDOW TO THE SOUL
His eyes look like shit
They are literally popping out of his skull from the terrible facial structure support

Dumbass greyfag. Mongoloid eyes aren't Hunter eyes. Mongoloid eyes are ugly, that's why everyone makes fun of it.

He’s unfixable. and even if he was the surgeon wouldn’t take somebody like him surgery. his face is way too low respect
Really? I've seen guys with similar jawlines get improvement from bimax.

These are the same guys making fun of ugly white men.

Mewing doesn't do shit after 16. Also doubt it even works that much, notice how most of the" Jawline transformations" are mostly all zoomer causcasians? It's mostly all genetics.

Really? I've seen guys with similar jawlines get improvement from bimax.
even for asians his maxilla is beyond subhuman tier. That cant be fixed
yapping while you’re about to get airstriked by israel
you deserve to be banned. You sound like a libtard bluepilled asian”masculinity” poster. And now you’re wishing harm to somebody who disagrees with you. Remember bluepill is against the rules bitchass.

Mewing doesn't do shit after 16. Also doubt it even works that much, notice how most of the" Jawline transformations" are mostly all zoomer causcasians? It's mostly all genetics.
I feel like mewing doesn't work but mouth breathing can definitely fuck up your face, I've seen it happen to people in real life.

WE HAVE A NEW SAINT.
How about "Saint Ricejaw?" In case posting on r/AsianMasculinity wasn't enough, he also plays the piano and is going to an Ivy League school. Things don't look good for him at all.

How about "Saint Ricejaw?" In case posting on r/AsianMasculinity wasn't enough, he also plays the piano and is going to an Ivy League school. Things don't look good for him at all.
He was doomed from the very start. This is what I envision an average r/AsianMasculinity user looks like.

asian masculinity is an oxymoron

He deserves paragon rank here

Mewing doesn't work (not for me)

It never makes me laugh, how whenever you find a trucel and post about him, you change your profile pic to his face

kek just rope tbh

he has to put all the money he makes in atomic engineering into jaw surgery tbh

Mouth-breather jaw

I feel like mewing doesn't work but mouth breathing can definitely fuck up your face, I've seen it happen to people in real life.
Indeed. Mouth breathing can, but even then, I feel it's exaggerated.

Looks like a gorilla
It's actually amazing and impressive how much asians have tricked people into thinking they're not subhuman via their media