Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Asian Masculinity]Hope for shortcels

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Just saw a 5'-4" white guy with a 5'-0" brown skinned noodle (suifuel for ricecels).

Well I guess this is lifefuel, but sucks for Asians. JBW strikes again.

Did he have blonde / light brown hair and light eyes ?

Pray he doesn't have a son

Banned for cherrypicking

Did he have blonde / light brown hair and light eyes ?
He had light brown hair and the typical urban lumberjack style beard. Didn't see his eyes because I was behind them.

Still taller than her. Doesn't change anything, you still need to find a woman shorter than you. And 5 foot nothing? That's a tall order.

60rvh85cclw41.jpg

Brown skinned noodle ? Probably some Isaan girl then - they would pick up any foreigner with enough money, even aged boomer

He had light brown hair and the typical urban lumberjack style beard. Didn't see his eyes because I was behind them.
Typical, noodlewhores only consider Nordics as white.

Still taller than her. Doesn't change anything, you still need to find a woman shorter than you. And 5 foot nothing? That's a tall order.
Tbh I am surprised most girls that height always go for 7'-0" tall gigachads.

Tbh I am surprised most girls that height always go for 7'-0" tall gigachads.

It is true a lot of particularly short women use their shortness as an advantage to get maximum height difference between herself and her partner. If you like having a tall partner, but you're a normal height woman, you can maybe expect a head's difference of height. But if you're really short, he can carry you and throw you around and all that other infantile shit that I thought was supposed to be degrading for women to like, but apparently not.

Non-brown eyes are the most common colour pretty much everywhere outside of Ottoman/Ummayad areas.
Yes... BLACK EYES!
Brown and black eyes are the most common eye color all over the world.
Blue, green, hazel, etc. are rare. Many Asian women like the lighter features of Northern Europeans.

It is true a lot of particularly short women use their shortness as an advantage to get maximum height difference between herself and her partner. If you like having a tall partner, but you're a normal height woman, you can maybe expect a head's difference of height. But if you're really short, he can carry you and throw you around and all that other infantile shit that I thought was supposed to be degrading for women to like, but apparently not.

Women like being treated and feeling like children around men (chad only). Hence why I see no problem in men (chad only) marrying them when they're 12-13, assuming they've entered puberty

Yes... BLACK EYES!
Brown and black eyes are the most common eye color all over the world.
Blue, green, hazel, etc. are rare. Many Asian women like the lighter features of Northern Europeans.

Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Byelorussia, the Ukraine, Russia, Czechoslovakia, some Balkan countries, the Baltic's, etc. All blue/grey/green.

I'm from Russia, even with all the natives the split is 50% grey, 20% blue, 5% green. If you remove natives, less than like 10% have brown.

Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Byelorussia, the Ukraine, Russia, Czechoslovakia, some Balkan countries, the Baltic's, etc. All blue/grey/green.

I'm from Russia, even with all the natives the split is 50% grey, 20% blue, 5% green. If you remove natives, less than like 10% have brown.
Now compare the population of those countries ( You'll have to take away a bit of Russia's population since it spans into Siberia ) to the populations of Asia, Africa, South and Central America, Southern Europe, etc.

Nothing new. Especially here in Berkeley/San Francisco.

If I made a thread everytime I saw one of those sad yet hilarious pairings, this entire forum would be filled with those threads.

As a matter of fact I'm surprised there is a permanent pinned thread on reporting of WM/AF pairings and their descriptions. Its almost always some incel tier/normie white guy with a noodlewhore.