Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian manlet confronted me in the gym

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Back when I was like 17 and had just started gymming, I got that beginner spurt in terms of muscle mass so I guess I was walking around looking proud.

At a post HS graduation ceremony party, this Asian manlet came up to me and said: "You're the guy who thinks he's the manliest guy in the gym!" really aggressively. I said "I don't think anything" and he walked away with a smoldering look on his face.

I found it weird that he'd been thinking about me, even in the sense of "manliest guy in the gym".

I see him in town sometimes and he's always mean mugging me. It must be hard to be an Asian manlet in Norway.

do not shame manlets nigga

To be fair, I can imagine how hard it must be to be both an Asian and a manlet in Norway out of all places. What a sad existence, I understand his anger.

What do you consider to be manlet height in Norway?

I wish i was low inhibition so i could fight when normies come up with stupid one-liners

brutal, they dont have best muscle building genetics and even if he did people would think he's a coping manlet. If he was tall he could at least use roids to mitigate his genetic disadvantage.

Fakecel spotted