Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian males are the definition of subhumanity

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
The Asian male is the definition of subhumanity. Being short, scrawny, hairless, weak and timid, on top of his effeminate facial features and stereotypically microscopic penis, he is the very antithesis of everything the female sex desires. Even his own women are disgusted by him and - now that they have gained their freedom at last after thousands of years of patriarchical oppression - flee into the arms of superior White and Black men. As a result, East Asian countries today have among the lowest birthrates in the world, with up to 50% of Japanese millennials being sexless virgins. The reason for this is clear as day: for millennia they had no choice, but now that they witnessed what real men look like, going back to the effeminate wimps that call themselves Asian "men" has become impossible. For the Asian male, his only fate is being weeded out of the gene pool by sexual selection. I, too, long for the day my subhumanity will no longer be a burden to the world. It'll be a fitting end for such a pathetic and worthless existence.

The Mongols were high T and alpha as fuck though.

Indians are more subhuman, in India there is so many subhuman males and females it is ridiculous, and thanks to arranged marriage they still keep breeding.

I appreciate Japanese engineering and craftsmanship. And sushi was a great idea. Our lives wouldn't be the same without Asians.

Currycels are the most

Racially, we're lower than Arabs, Persians, Turks, Slavs, Meds and Caucasians, but I don't think that Asian men are as such deemed subhuman because of race. Some can run pretty boy game, some actually are pretty masculine and Asian cultures are usually held in relatively high regard.

Personally, it feels to me that dark-skinned Indians (Dravidians) are the race that have it hardest with the female: because they are seen as simultaneously being desexed nerds AND swarthy subhumans; like they combine the disadvantages of Asians with the disadvantages of black people.

They are subhuman sexually. Not on other aspects. The fact women hate them is proof that the human brain needs to be forcibly updated with neural implants. Women need to be dragged into the 21st century.

The fact women hate them is proof that the human brain needs to be forcibly updated with neural implants. Women need to be dragged into the 21st century.

Outstanding.

Be a 5'2" ugly ass streetshitting curry, then we will talk.

Just run kpop game bro

Blame it on culture and society in east Asia. They snuffed out all opposition which likely included alphas. Killed their entire lineage. Also the society values collectivistic thinking and arranged marriages, which allowed for the perpetuation of beta/omega males. In the free sexual market place, these humanoids are at a severe disadvantage.

At least you guys bear some positive aesthetic attributes like light skin and robust skulls.

asian femoids hate black men even more tbh. look at the ok cupid stats

white >>>>>>> lightskin black > hispanic > darkskin > asian > curry >

There's women hopping on that anime dick though, so you have that to look forward to.