Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian Love is Beautiful - The beauty and power of AMAF

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/160tc7j/asian_love_is_beautiful_the_beauty_and_power_of/

DO NOT give up hope that there are beautiful Asian girls out there who ARE attracted to you and specifically YOU, an Asian guy (not some outsider). Don’t be self-defeating and thinking Non-Asian males are better equipped to attract asian females. Some might think whitey or something has taken all our women. I beg to differ.

I’ve never met a real korean girl who fangirled over / truly loved a non-Asian guy, ever. Korean girls have told me they think white males are nasty, we even have a funny term for whiteys which i wont say here (hint it has to do with something smelly).

:lul: :lul: :lul:

I feel ashamed to share a race with cucks like this :feelsugh:

@pyromancer1234 @Fallenleaves @starcrapoo @SlayerSlayer

I feel ashamed to share a race with cucks like this :feelsugh:
just gookpopmaxx, bro:soy:

(caucasian looking, tall and dimorphic) asians (with forward grown antefaces) can slay too:soy:

look at david gandy, indian guys can be attractive as well, it's all in your head, inkwell!:soy:

Last edited:
Give me my white whore you stinky tofu smelling cunt

Pathetique. Delusional.

Imagine having to think and write about any of this in the first place :feelskek:
The no-true-Scotsman cope is off the charts. Just the fact that he wrote this is all the evidence anyone needs. It’d be unimaginable for a WM to write something like this about WMWF; they’re too busy swimming in Korean pussy.

The Asian community rightly rejects you proud self-hating serfs, you are doormats desperate for white approval. You have zero dignity. You can hide behind your screen, but I ask you, will the dozens of posts you have made by shamelessly pandering to whites pay off?
You are unworthy to set foot in Asia. If you are currently in Asia, you are to be exported as damaged goods.
You are to remain permanently in the West as you love to be self-hating servants.

You have made a conscious decision to belittle your own race. So much so that you've internalized self-hatred towards your race to the point of physically attacking your own family, insulting Asian traditions, posting tasteless anti-Asian content, calling yourself the slurs that Asians in the West receive on a daily basis for simply existing.

In doing so, you are condoning racially motivated hate crimes against Asians. The deaths of innocent Asian elders who went out to meet their grandchildren, only to be attacked by the very same races that you are applauding. Asian forefathers who died fighting for Asians.
How can you even show your face to your family at home when you sneer at them behind their backs when they dress and house you?

There is no hiding from your words. Your true face has been revealed in the anonymity of the forum. This is your true self. You can act like it's a joke, or that you feel justified in posting anti-Asian content for petty reasons, all you like.

As you might expect from self-hating thralls who can't see the chains around their necks.

The whites don't care about you, they're not your friends. They've set you on fire and you don't even see yourselves burning. You are too focused on the task at hand to please the whites. You lash out at your own race because you hate yourself.

Go. If you want to be white so badly, don't call yourself Asian anymore. We reject you.

There's a reason whites don't call themselves "white trash" or blacks "nigger". Only low-hanging fruit like you, who are rejected by the Asian community for good reasons, would dare to call themselves racial slurs.

Scram. See for yourself and report back when you have 'acceptance' for your self-abasement. It won't happen.
You'll be the equivalent of a slave crawling on all fours towards a carrot on a stick, the carrot being the need for acceptance by the whites. They'll use it against you and you'll happily say, "At least I'm not like those self-deluded Asians." Hilarious. Chasing something you'll never have, and knowing it, is about as delusional as it gets.

On your deathbed you won't erase the regret that has come with your fatherless conduct.

Those from whom you want to get approved are not laughing with you. You are their court jester. You are their fool and you must dance for them.You will be happy to dance.
Ok. We reject you as well. Bye bye.

I wonder if any Asian foid actually reads all this.

The Asian community rightly rejects you proud self-hating serfs, you are doormats desperate for white approval. You have zero dignity. You can hide behind your screen, but I ask you, will the dozens of posts you have made by shamelessly pandering to whites pay off?
You are unworthy to set foot in Asia. If you are currently in Asia, you are to be exported as damaged goods.
You are to remain permanently in the West as you love to be self-hating servants.

You have made a conscious decision to belittle your own race. So much so that you've internalized self-hatred towards your race to the point of physically attacking your own family, insulting Asian traditions, posting tasteless anti-Asian content, calling yourself the slurs that Asians in the West receive on a daily basis for simply existing.

In doing so, you are condoning racially motivated hate crimes against Asians. The deaths of innocent Asian elders who went out to meet their grandchildren, only to be attacked by the very same races that you are applauding. Asian forefathers who died fighting for Asians.
How can you even show your face to your family at home when you sneer at them behind their backs when they dress and house you?

There is no hiding from your words. Your true face has been revealed in the anonymity of the forum. This is your true self. You can act like it's a joke, or that you feel justified in posting anti-Asian content for petty reasons, all you like.

As you might expect from self-hating thralls who can't see the chains around their necks.

The whites don't care about you, they're not your friends. They've set you on fire and you don't even see yourselves burning. You are too focused on the task at hand to please the whites. You lash out at your own race because you hate yourself.

Go. If you want to be white so badly, don't call yourself Asian anymore. We reject you.

There's a reason whites don't call themselves "white trash" or blacks "nigger". Only low-hanging fruit like you, who are rejected by the Asian community for good reasons, would dare to call themselves racial slurs.

Scram. See for yourself and report back when you have 'acceptance' for your self-abasement. It won't happen.
You'll be the equivalent of a slave crawling on all fours towards a carrot on a stick, the carrot being the need for acceptance by the whites. They'll use it against you and you'll happily say, "At least I'm not like those self-deluded Asians." Hilarious. Chasing something you'll never have, and knowing it, is about as delusional as it gets.

On your deathbed you won't erase the regret that has come with your fatherless conduct.

Those from whom you want to get approved are not laughing with you. You are their court jester. You are their fool and you must dance for them.You will be happy to dance.
Based

Are you the clown who wrote this? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You claim we're self-hating but then your idea of being a "proud Asian" is worshipping noodlewhores who don't want you and never will. Have you ever seen a noodlewhore write a cringe essay like this about Asian men? No, you haven't because your "Asian love" is completely one sided.

If you were an actual Asian nationalist you would want to punish race traitors instead of simping for them. Here, I'll tell you what needs to be done: close the borders, kick out all foreigners and prevent anyone from leaving like in North Korea. There you have your "AMAF love" :feelshaha:

AMAF is becoming like an Oxynorm and other ethnic couples are becoming very rare now.

sooner or later, all ethnic females will just make some movement to kill all ethnic males in the world.

"All those girls thirsting for BTS"

Maybe they're from the mars? Do they really think every white foids in the world are interested in them? Tbh i guess it's likely to be the other way around..

Criticising is your race for stupidity is not the same as being self hating. I may hate on Curries but ultimately I would not want to be anything beside curry. Rightful criticism is not self hatred. I would fuck and breed currywhores, heck if they honour me I would honour them too. Noodles and curryfoids not wanting to breed with their own is self hatred.

Have you ever seen a noodlewhore write a cringe essay like this about Asian men?
Pretty sure I could fetch you such an essay if I had access to a Juche Korean primary school. They have assignments to write about the glories of Kim Il Sung and his exploits. Here, listen to a Korean lady talking about a Mongoloid racial hero. Of course, she's reading from a male-written script, but a nice illusion nonetheless.
vok rep kp/index.php/detail_com/comde/iee230614016/39/en

There's a reason whites don't call themselves "white trash" or blacks "nigger".
I kind of like your posts, you're apparently a greycel whose comments get deleted sometimes? I do hate all my White race, but then again, I'm a Red Ruthenian pagan. I would burn all of America simply because it's a melting pot of Jesus-worshipping scum.

The no-true-Scotsman cope is off the charts. Just the fact that he wrote this is all the evidence anyone needs. It’d be unimaginable for a WM to write something like this about WMWF; they’re too busy swimming in Korean pussy.

David gandy isn’t Indian

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back