Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Asian KOs frat boy.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
The Cho inside him is strong.

that is an uncucked Asian guy. He's clearly from Eurasia or Mongolia. Listen to his accent. They still have test left.

The Jap/Korea/China men have soy nuked their test.

Ultimate lifefuel

jackiechanfuel

I can't get over the white guy. He doesn't even raise his arms. I am doubtful he is a "frat boy." He seems like a big dumb autist. That's how autists fight. Poorly coordinated, no planning, no strategy, no skill.

I can't get over the white guy. He doesn't even raise his arms. I am doubtful he is a "frat boy." He seems like a big dumb autist. That's how autists fight. Poorly coordinated, no planning, no strategy, no skill.
As an autist who has won fights before, I’m offended. :feelswhat:

As an autist who has won fights before, I’m offended. :feelswhat:

Good for you but you should know it's true. Autists are notorious for having poor coordination.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/11/141124081032.htm
https://skillsforaction.com/autism-spectrum-disorders

"ln addition to the three core difficulties of ASD (social interaction, and communication challenges and repetitive behaviors) children on the autistic spectrum often have difficulties with posture, coordination and motor planning."

Autistic fighting strategy usually involves flailing of limbs and overwhelming the opponent with brute force.

It looks like that's what the big white guy was trying to do by just rushing the Asian repeatedly despite getting hit in the head over and over each time he tried it.

pretty sure he was tryng to disrespect him cause he was a manlet and he is a skilless frat boy ded srs

pretty sure he was tryng to disrespect him cause he was a manlet and he is a skilless frat boy ded srs
I would like to believe that's what happened but that would almost be too good to be true.

Good for you but you should know it's true. Autists are notorious for having poor coordination.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/11/141124081032.htm
https://skillsforaction.com/autism-spectrum-disorders

"ln addition to the three core difficulties of ASD (social interaction, and communication challenges and repetitive behaviors) children on the autistic spectrum often have difficulties with posture, coordination and motor planning."

Autistic fighting strategy usually involves flailing of limbs and overwhelming the opponent with brute force.

It looks like that's what the big white guy was trying to do by just rushing the Asian repeatedly despite getting hit in the head over and over each time he tried it.
I guess I’m a rare exception then..

Most of my problems are interacting with people and just socializing in general. I don’t have much physical issues tbh.

that is an uncucked Asian guy. He's clearly from Eurasia or Mongolia. Listen to his accent. They still have test left.

Cant say Koreans. The best pistoleer in USA was a Korean.

Cant say Koreans. The best pistoleer in USA was a Korean.
On the other side of the great penile divide were South Koreans, whose average of 9.6 cm(3.78”) made them the shortest among males in the 17 Asian countries for which measurements were available.Aug 9, 2012
average size is literally a 3 inch micropenis

I want NOTHING to do with Koreans. Smallest eyes and smallest dinks. Please just leave

On the other side of the great penile divide were South Koreans, whose average of 9.6 cm(3.78”) made them the shortest among males in the 17 Asian countries for which measurements were available.Aug 9, 2012
I want NOTHING to do with Koreans. Smallest eyes and smallest dinks. Please just leave
Whats wrong with small eyes? Lol you do realize big eyes aren't good male feature right?

Maxresdefault

As for small dicks, Koreans are pretty average on world scale having measure somewhere at 5in and 5.5in

https://koreamed.org/SearchBasic.php?RID=1020KJU/1998.39.11.1061&DT=1

You're right. You can clearly hear the rice CHANG speaking Russian or some shit screaming "CYKA". He's some kind of Mongolian/Turkic CHANG. Watch out whiteys, he might go Genghis KHAN on your asses

That was oddly satisfying. I hope that the White dude was the bad guy though.

Whats wrong with small eyes? Lol you do realize big eyes aren't good male feature right?

View attachment 89294

As for small dicks, Koreans are pretty average on world scale having measure somewhere at 5in and 5.5in

https://koreamed.org/SearchBasic.php?RID=1020KJU/1998.39.11.1061&DT=1

are you mentally disabled? on what planet are these eyes small? do you know the difference between hooded long eyes and monolid small eyes?
UdboFSpp_400x400.jpg

ya it's the exact same as

9160_603336-min-tae-kim.jpg

Monolid eyes are NOT hooded eyes.

these ricecels. i swear. are you blind?

are you mentally disabled? on what planet are these eyes small? do you know the difference between hooded long eyes and monolid small eyes?
UdboFSpp_400x400.jpg

ya it's the exact same as

9160_603336-min-tae-kim.jpg

Monolid eyes are NOT hooded eyes.

these ricecels. i swear. are you blind?
Hooded eyes are smaller than big rounded eyes. Asians have long eyes as well.

Valentine's Day was supposed to be depressing, but that was as lifefuel as it gets.

Nice. I wish that white frat motherfucker is dead as fuck, looks like he is.

Is the white guy dead? He looks like he died with his eyes open when his head slammed into the pavement.

Is the white guy dead? He looks like he died with his eyes open when his head slammed into the pavement.
Notice how white his teeth are too? He mogs the fuck out of me. Fuck, if he didn’t die his Stacy girlfriend probably fucked him that night to help him cope with being beat up by a chinaman.

Notice how white his teeth are too? He mogs the fuck out of me. Fuck, if he didn’t die his Stacy girlfriend probably fucked him that night to help him cope with being beat up by a chinaman.
But did he die from hitting his head on the pavement? Sure looks like it. Chinaman could be indicted for manslaughter.

The knocked out kid seemed satisfied even when unconscious. Interesting video.

Never underestimate the fighting potential of relatively shorter and lighter men. They trained for this moment.