Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Asian guy knocks out stormfrontcel

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★
brutal no replypill

Based but dumb af helping him up, I would've stripped that guys clothes off after knocking him out and then put him in the dumpster just for the keks
but I won't be able to beat up a foid even so what am i talking about.

>Chink knocks honky out.
>Has decency to help him up after.

>Nigger knocks honky out.
>Five more join in and they keep kicking his unconscious body.

so much for the noodlewhore excuse that asian men are feminine. random normie rice knocked the low inhib cumskin out

ASIAN POWA!!!!! BOW DOWN @BummerDrummer

Absolutely Based.

OP can suck my dick for this fake ass title

It is not a "stormfrontcel" just a white bully
If he's bullying him for his race he might as well be a stormfront.

There's very little difference between a racist who calls himself a white supremecist and one that doesn't, in the end they both support the same cause.

That's like the arguement that a white guy isn't racist because he has a noodlewhore wife, jfl.

If he's bullying him for his race he might as well be a stormfront.

There's very little difference between a racist who calls himself a white supremecist and one that doesn't, in the end they both support the same cause.

That's like the arguement that a white guy isn't racist because he has a noodlewhore wife, jfl.
bullies are cowards, they would never defend an ideology so shunned socially like white supremacy

Where's the proof that he bullied him for his race? There's no context in the video to what started the confrontation. It's two dudes arguing that happen to be white and asian. You are more "racist" than probably the both of them combined.

What other reason do you think he wanted to start a fight with him for?. The guy was minding his own business on a street corner, and did nothing at all to agitate him. Then this guy comes out of nowhere and tells him that he should "stay out of this block".

He obviously had more of a problem with who he was than what he was doing, since he never did anything to cause such a conflict in the first place.

I also find it extremely ironic for you to say that I'm somehow racist, even though your a known self hating ethnic.
bullies are cowards, they would never defend an ideology so shunned socially like white supremacy

But in the end, as I've said before, they both support the same idea, which is to bully ethnics into submission.

Last edited:
Based but dumb af helping him up, I would've stripped that guys clothes off after knocking him out and then put him in the dumpster just for the kikes
but I won't be able to beat up a foid even so what am i talking about.

But in the end, as I've said before, they both support the same idea, which is to bully ethnics into submission.

Sfcels are not bullies, they are either gang members inside prisons or just shut ins who post about it online

cope asians should be honorary aryans and help us defeat the black plague

>Chink knocks honky out.

Do you look to twist every event so that you can get upset?

Sure they aren't :feelsseriously:
They are mostly mad on the internet but they don't go around picking on easy targets like actual bullies do. And btw blacks are trendy now so bullies would never target them.

He was taller than the white guy :feelsseriously:

Weirdly enough the guy seemed genuinely surprised by the efficacy of his punch.

I suppose most of us rarely fight IRL so we only have movies as a reference.

Even in professional boxing fighters use gloves, so we rarely get to see what a bare knuckles fight really is like.

View: https://youtu.be/sjFZAQvIg7w

This is what happens when @BummerDrummer pushes @pp183 too far
There was obviously an earlier incident at the pub that kicked it off, and the video is selectively edited. We don't have any context for the fight, you just said it's a "stormfrontcel" when it's more likely a leftist hippy.
Lmao imagine being a literal nazi reject and calling others racist.
You're just mad You're losing on every front

Last edited:
He is a racist, he's a black supremacist racist.

And you're a jewish racist. Don't try that "I'm Palestinian" nonsense, a Palestinian wouldn't call jews based or try to talk about whites losing when you got your country totally taken over by jews and had to flee to live with whites. "Whites are so terrible, whites don't have a soul, but I want to live in their society." That's like me saying niggers suck then packing up my belongings and moving to Ghana.

Also cowardly faggot editing your post to @ me so I don't get the notification but it looks like I do.
I don't live in a white society nor do I want to. Imagine wanting to live near the trannyies and the racists. Yuck your socities are repulsive work slave cultures and you can't tell the women from the men.

Again, you can believe I'm whatever you want, but you eventually know I'm right. stats don't lie. Also Don't call others racist, when you're literally in the similar threads making the exact same thread as this one with oppisite races

Always changing your story as it suits you, jew.

You live in Europe but you don't live in a society of white people? :feelstastyman:

I called him racist because he calls other people racist when he is a racist himself and implied the white guy was a racist with no context to how their confrontation began. Obviously I don't care if you call me a racist when I openly am, dumbass, I shined the light back on him.

Don't call other people rejects when you're literally the biggest reject on the forum.
I never changed my story. I never had a story. The whole Europe thing is bummers idea that you ran with. you already knkw where im from but I don't live in a white country.

White guy got knocked out, don't cry about it. You're getting replaced, don't cry about it. Happens to all of us ;)You didn't see me crying when your thread about "uppity black panther knocked out".

Are you expected to cry when your people's pets are knocked out?
I don't even know what that's supposed to mean, but you're the jews pets if anything. America is under their thumb:feelskek: And you're getting replaced by your owners Just accept it, can't fight stats.

You are a jew. Niggers are the jew's pets and bioweapons that they brought over in their slave ships.
Guess it worked then ;)
Keep paying those taxes for me boy

>Chink knocks honky out.

I would've stripped that guys clothes off after knocking him out and then put him in the dumpster just for the keks
No you wouldn't.

And this, Niggers, is a real self defense. No sneaky punch, no kicking at the opponent when is knocked down, no gang to join like a real pussy.

Last edited:
>Chink knocks honky out.

And that's why one group has a functioning society while the other doesn't.

He should have stomped on his head a few times too.