Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Asian guy gets beaten in Jew York City

Asians really are the biggest weakling

This what the African-American subculture does to black men. It just makes them total drug-addicted thugs who can't even speak English properly:feelsUgh:

This what the African-American subculture does to black men. It just makes them total drug-addicted thugs who can't even speak English properly:feelsUgh:
WTFFF YOU CANT CRITICISE BLACK AMERICAN CULTURE THATS RACIST I LOVE RAP MUSIC !!!11!

They're just playing slap the gook.

This is what happens when niggers grow up without fathers to discipline them.

Then they play the victim and that everyone's racist against them. Now who's the real racist?

Last edited:
Cowardly bastards they usually pick on the weak anyway

The riceman looks pretty old but he shouldn't just let the thug niggas beat on him like that without putting up a fight

I think all the RnB, Rock, and Blues parts of Black American culture are cool but the glorification of gangsta shit's obviously bad

I think all the RnB, Rock, and Blues parts of Black American culture are cool but the glorification of gangsta shit's obviously bad
Guess what. Non of the good music genres glorify typical nigger behaviour.

Ching Chongs and nignogs are natural enemies

Stop asian hate :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: