Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Asian girl dating white guy flips out once she realizes she will have hapa children.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Is there a worse fate than being born a short, ginger hapa? Just drown them at birth if male

I finally feel comfortable with who I am... and now I’m in a relationship with a 6ft tall ginger. \

Of course. :feelsseriously:

I finally feel comfortable with who I am... and now I’m in a relationship with a 6ft tall ginger. \

Her looksmatch has probably roped.

TLDR; Asian girl in a serious relationship with a white male and grieving that her children probably won’t look like her.

Uh...what? Your children will look exactly like you. Asian genes are 99% dominant :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: This noodle actually thinks her children will look huwhite

Hopefully all their biological kids are female.

Otherwise those poor boys or that poor boy will be on here with us in 20 years time or less.

View: https://youtu.be/Z1SBUyiD91M

Lol holy fuck, asian women are insanely mentally ill. This shit here is the result of a mix between the naturally self hating east asian foid and adoption into an all white family, JFL. Talk about a fucking powder keg.

she still wouldnt go near a ricecel

From the comments:

The thought of having asian babies was also repulsive to me because I grew up with white and red haired cabbage patch dolls. I always imagined my biological children coming out white, but that’s not how genetics works. So, I’ve come to terms that my kids will be happa!

:lul: :lul:

Maybe I’m wrong, but after using Google Images, I’m imaging slightly ‘exotic’ looking white children. I’m sure they’ll be absolutely adorable and I’ll love them to pieces, but they won’t look Asian.
Tenor

this woman is going to birth the next ER

Literally just states his height and race lmfao, doesn't even refer to him as a "guy" or ANYTHING. To women, you ARE your looks.

Elliott sends his hate!

She would probably feel way better if I bashed her skull in with my baseball bat, won't have anymore desire to fuck white chad's and hate on her own race again :feelshmm:

She would probably feel way better if I bashed her skull in with my baseball bat, won't have anymore desire to fuck white chad's and hate on her own race again :feelshmm:
Negan pill is brutal. Chad warlord of course picked the ricecel (if it was real).

God I hate noodlewhores so much

6ft what a surprise!

Preference teehee :bluepill: :bluepill: Short guys are cute too sweaty

Her post is just a giant humblebrag.

For so MANY noodlewhores to willingly marry non-Asian men and have children that looks nothing like them speaks volumes about their internal self-hatred and low self esteem. Some noodlewhores, seeing their half-Asian babies makes them proud as they view them as a step-up but for others, seeing their half-Asian babies is unbearable for them because they hate their own Asian features so damn much.

Also, there is no way in hell that her partner is a high tier white male. He might be 6ft but thats it. He might be a combination of skinny, awkward, effeminate, or autistic as fuck. A high tier white male would always choose a high tier white foid.

I might be a ricecel but I would not want to marry any non-Asian foid or have children with them. The kids will not look like me. This is simply because in order for me to truly love my son and raise him wholeheartedly, he has to look like me when I was a child. There is that special bond with a child that has your physical and mental traits (for the most part is ethnic/racial)

Noodlewhores need to stop being so pathetic. I mean, the vast majority of foids are what I would consider pathetic but noodles take it to a whole other level.

Last edited:
God fucking dammit noodlewhores are the absolute worst

If it's a girl, she'll live her life on tutorial mode, riding the cock carousel.

If it's guy, there's still the possibility of him being a chad, cuz the guy is pretty tall. And I doubt korean foid who grew up exclusively among whites will settle for some Peter Rodger tier normie.

A noodlewhore and a white guy? If the kid is a male he is definitely going to be posting here. ER was a hapa who had a noodle mother. He ended up having to go to the Emergency Room. Hapas with Asian mothers are going to be sub5

Being a hapa has to be the worst fate possible.

Why did she date a white guy if she had this urge to feel a sense a belonging??? She's definitely met at least 1 other asian guy that would be viable for her to date. Just a fat load of humblebragging. Oh woe is me I don't hang out with any asians and I'm so out of place. Did I mention my 6 ft boyfriend teehee

If a white male said the same thing about having children with a noodlewhore and afraid that his children wont look like him he would have 0 up votes as opposed to 24k, labelled a racist bigot, banned from the subreddit, and receive hateful messages. We truy are living in a clown world its over.

Last edited:
Uh...what? Your children will look exactly like you. Asian genes are 99% dominant :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: This noodle actually thinks her children will look huwhite
Just lol, and no one in comments is making this point kek!
A noodlewhore and a white guy? If the kid is a male he is definitely going to be posting here. ER was a hapa who had a noodle mother. He ended up having to go to the Emergency Room. Hapas with Asian mothers are going to be sub5
B b but what about Henry Golding??

Dude sounds like an Incel

This is actually a pretty eloquent post, it's not as if she's saying "I want white kids, fuck all of you, Aryan Chads 2020"

She's very well aware of the racism that ricecels face and is concerned that any kid she has will face the same issues.

lololol right. Her rice genes will mog her husband’s, especially if they are ginger like wtf hahahaha. She has no worries.

her children, on the other hand, we will save a place for them on this forum.

What do you expect you dumb rice whore! Nowadays everyone has anxiety for Christ sake, go suck my dick for a relief bitch.

EASY SOLUTION: STOP CUCKING ASIAN MEN
full

I might be a ricecel but I would not want to marry any non-Asian foid or have children with them. The kids will not look like me. This is simply because in order for me to truly love my son and raise him wholeheartedly, he has to look like me when I was a child. There is that special bond with a child that has your physical and mental traits (for the most part is ethnic/racial)
But then you have to have sex with a noodlewhore who you know only tolerates you for your betabuxx and dreams of white Chad while you plow her emotionless starfish ass.

I hope her hapa child buckners them in 15 years I hate Asian women

WHY DID HE HAD TO COMMENT ON HIS HEIGHT, LIKE WHY FUCK YOU DIRTY RICEWHORE I HOPE YOU GET THROWN ACID IN UR FACE.